Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Woodsboro, MD
Woodsboro, MD Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Woodsboro
- Minimum Liability Limits in Woodsboro, MD: 30/60/15 
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 60 Required coverage up to $60,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Woodsboro 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Woodsboro Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Woodsboro, MD.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Woodsboro 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
- Note: Personal Injury Protection (PIP) may be waived for the policyholder but is compulsory for passengers.
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Woodsboro
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Woodsboro, MD
Motorcycle License Regulations in Woodsboro, MD 
Detailed information about Woodsboro laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Woodsboro
- A Class M license authorizes the licensee to drive motorcycles, but an applicant must be age 16 years 3 months before obtaining a provisional license. The same application procedures for a motor vehicle apply to a motorcycle application.
- An applicant under the age of 18 must complete a driver education and a motorcycle safety course.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Woodsboro, MD 
Various regulations and laws in Woodsboro regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Woodsboro
- An individual may not operate or ride on a motorcycle unless the individual is wearing protective headgear.
- An individual may not operate or ride on a motorcycle unless the individual is wearing protective eye gear, or the motorcycle is equipped with a windscreen. All face shields and protective eye gear must allow the wearer an angle of vision of not less than 105 degrees.
- If any motorcycle carries a passenger other than in a sidecar or enclosed cab, the motorcycle shall be equipped with footrests for the passenger.
- A person may not operate a motorcycle with handlebars more than 15 inches in height above the seat.
- The operator of a motorcycle may not carry any other person on the motorcycle unless it has a permanent seat to the side or behind the operator.
Local Companies in Woodsboro Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Woodsboro
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Woodsboro, MD.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Woodsboro produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Woodsboro
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Woodsboro, MD.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Woodsboro produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Woodsboro
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Woodsboro, MD.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Woodsboro produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Woodsboro, MD
Woodsboro Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Woodsboro 
- Crashes are required to be reported when in cases of injury or death.
- The deadline to file a report is 15 days.
Woodsboro Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Woodsboro 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in MD 
- Maryland ranked 22nd in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Woodsboro Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in MD 
- In 2012, Maryland totaled 121,306 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 26th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: MD ranked 24th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Woodsboro, MD
Income: Woodsboro vs. Maryland
Median household income in Woodsboro, MD is $69,821, which is approximately 10 percent less than the median income of $77,924 in the state of Maryland overall. 
Woodsboro, MD Income Breakdown
The town of Woodsboro has a median household income of $69,821, versus $77,924 for the entire state of Maryland and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 6 percent of all households in Woodsboro have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Woodsboro vs. Nation
The Woodsboro, MD median household income of $69,821 is approximately 20 percent greater than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Maryland
The town of Woodsboro (Maryland) has an approximate population of 1,141 and is located in Frederick County. 
Woodsboro, MD Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Woodsboro, or for additional resources related to Woodsboro Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Maryland Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
$dyk = array(
"Currently, 19 states and the District of Columbia have laws requiring all motorcyclists to wear a helmet.",
"Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.",
"Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).",
"Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.",
"Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.",
"In some states with harsh winters, riders can opt for insurance coverage that is suspended during winter.",
"The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.",
"The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.",
"According to the Insurance Information Institute, there were about 8.5 million motorcycles on the road in 2012.",
"In 2013, 88,000 motorcyclists were injured, down 5.4% from 93,000 in 2012 (Insurance Information Institute)"
$num = count($dyk);
$rand = (rand()%$num);
// "Motorcycle insurance is compulsory in every state with the exception of four: HI, MT, NH, & WA.",
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Maryland DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)