Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Platinum, AK
Platinum, AK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Platinum
- Minimum Liability Limits in Platinum, AK: 50/100/25 
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 100 Required coverage up to $100,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Platinum 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Platinum Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Platinum, AK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Platinum 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Platinum
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Platinum, AK
Motorcycle License Regulations in Platinum, AK 
Detailed information about Platinum laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Platinum
- Licenses are required for operators at least 16 years old.
- Learner's permits are available for those age 14, but they must ride under the supervision of a licensed motorcycle operator at least 19 years old.
- Operators under age 18 are required to have a 6-month instruction permit.
- A license is required for mopeds. Driver's must be 14 years old, and the bikes can have a maximum engine size of 50 cc.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Platinum, AK 
Various regulations and laws in Platinum regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Platinum
- Reflectorized helmets are required for operators age 17 and under, for passengers of all ages, and for operators with learner or instructional permits.
- Glasses, goggles, or a windscreen is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying passengers.
- Left and right rearview mirrors are required. Taillights are required.
- Daytime headlights must be on while the motorcycle is in operation.
Local Companies in Platinum Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Platinum
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Platinum, AK.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Platinum produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Platinum
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Platinum, AK.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Platinum produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Platinum
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Platinum, AK.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Platinum produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Platinum, AK
Platinum Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Platinum 
- Crashes must be reported in cases of death or injury or when property damage exceeds $2,000.
- The deadline to issue a report is 10 days.
Platinum Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Platinum 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AK 
- Alaska ranked 49th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Platinum Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AK 
- In 2012, Alaska totaled 31,940 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 46th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AK ranked 49th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Platinum, AK
Income: Platinum vs. Alaska
Median household income in Platinum, AK is $29,906, which is approximately INF percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Alaska overall. 
Platinum, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Platinum has a median household income of $29,906, versus $ for the entire state of Alaska and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 23 percent of all households in Platinum have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Platinum vs. Nation
The Platinum, AK median household income of $29,906 is approximately 49 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Alaska
The city of Platinum (Alaska) has an approximate population of 61 and is located in Bethel County. 
Platinum, AK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Platinum, or for additional resources related to Platinum Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Alaska Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
$dyk = array(
"Currently, 19 states and the District of Columbia have laws requiring all motorcyclists to wear a helmet.",
"Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.",
"Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).",
"Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.",
"Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.",
"In some states with harsh winters, riders can opt for insurance coverage that is suspended during winter.",
"The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.",
"The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.",
"According to the Insurance Information Institute, there were about 8.5 million motorcycles on the road in 2012.",
"In 2013, 88,000 motorcyclists were injured, down 5.4% from 93,000 in 2012 (Insurance Information Institute)"
$num = count($dyk);
$rand = (rand()%$num);
// "Motorcycle insurance is compulsory in every state with the exception of four: HI, MT, NH, & WA.",
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Alaska DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)