Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Mountain Village, AK
Mountain Village, AK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Mountain Village
- Minimum Liability Limits in Mountain Village, AK: 50/100/25 
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 100 Required coverage up to $100,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Mountain Village 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Mountain Village Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Mountain Village, AK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Mountain Village 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Mountain Village
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Mountain Village, AK
Motorcycle License Regulations in Mountain Village, AK 
Detailed information about Mountain Village laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Mountain Village
- Licenses are required for operators at least 16 years old.
- Learner's permits are available for those age 14, but they must ride under the supervision of a licensed motorcycle operator at least 19 years old.
- Operators under age 18 are required to have a 6-month instruction permit.
- A license is required for mopeds. Driver's must be 14 years old, and the bikes can have a maximum engine size of 50 cc.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Mountain Village, AK 
Various regulations and laws in Mountain Village regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Mountain Village
- Reflectorized helmets are required for operators age 17 and under, for passengers of all ages, and for operators with learner or instructional permits.
- Glasses, goggles, or a windscreen is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying passengers.
- Left and right rearview mirrors are required. Taillights are required.
- Daytime headlights must be on while the motorcycle is in operation.
Local Companies in Mountain Village Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Mountain Village
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Mountain Village, AK.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Mountain Village produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Mountain Village
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Mountain Village, AK.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Mountain Village produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Mountain Village
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Mountain Village, AK.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Mountain Village produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Mountain Village, AK
Mountain Village Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Mountain Village 
- Crashes must be reported in cases of death or injury or when property damage exceeds $2,000.
- The deadline to issue a report is 10 days.
Mountain Village Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Mountain Village 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AK 
- Alaska ranked 49th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Mountain Village Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AK 
- In 2012, Alaska totaled 31,940 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 46th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AK ranked 49th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Mountain Village, AK
Income: Mountain Village vs. Alaska
Median household income in Mountain Village, AK is $39,335, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Alaska overall. 
Mountain Village, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Mountain Village has a median household income of $39,335, versus $ for the entire state of Alaska and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 34 percent of all households in Mountain Village have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Mountain Village vs. Nation
The Mountain Village, AK median household income of $39,335 is approximately 33 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Alaska
About Mountain Village
The city of Mountain Village (Alaska) has an approximate population of 813 and is located in Wade Hampton County. 
Mountain Village, AK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Mountain Village, or for additional resources related to Mountain Village Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Alaska Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Alaska DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)