Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Delta Junction, AK
Delta Junction, AK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Delta Junction
- Minimum Liability Limits in Delta Junction, AK: 50/100/25 
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 100 Required coverage up to $100,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Delta Junction 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Delta Junction Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Delta Junction, AK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Delta Junction 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Delta Junction
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Delta Junction, AK
Motorcycle License Regulations in Delta Junction, AK 
Detailed information about Delta Junction laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Delta Junction
- Licenses are required for operators at least 16 years old.
- Learner's permits are available for those age 14, but they must ride under the supervision of a licensed motorcycle operator at least 19 years old.
- Operators under age 18 are required to have a 6-month instruction permit.
- A license is required for mopeds. Driver's must be 14 years old, and the bikes can have a maximum engine size of 50 cc.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Delta Junction, AK 
Various regulations and laws in Delta Junction regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Delta Junction
- Reflectorized helmets are required for operators age 17 and under, for passengers of all ages, and for operators with learner or instructional permits.
- Glasses, goggles, or a windscreen is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying passengers.
- Left and right rearview mirrors are required. Taillights are required.
- Daytime headlights must be on while the motorcycle is in operation.
Rider & Driver Facts in Delta Junction, AK
Delta Junction Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Delta Junction 
- Crashes must be reported in cases of death or injury or when property damage exceeds $2,000.
- The deadline to issue a report is 10 days.
Delta Junction Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Delta Junction 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AK 
- Alaska ranked 49th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Delta Junction Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AK 
- In 2012, Alaska totaled 31,940 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 46th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AK ranked 49th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Alaska
About Delta Junction
The city of Delta Junction (Alaska) has an approximate population of 958 and is located in Southeast Fairbanks County. 
Delta Junction, AK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Delta Junction, or for additional resources related to Delta Junction Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Alaska Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Alaska DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)