Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Blawnox, PA
Blawnox, PA Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Blawnox
- Minimum Liability Limits in Blawnox, PA: 15/30/5 
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 5 Required coverage up to $5,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Blawnox 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Blawnox Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Blawnox, PA.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Blawnox 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Blawnox
- Motorcycle helmets required for 20 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Blawnox, PA
Motorcycle License Regulations in Blawnox, PA 
Detailed information about Blawnox laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Blawnox
- A motorcycle learner's permit entitles the person to whom it is issued to operate a motorcycle between sunrise and sunset, and unless already licensed while under the instruction and immediate supervision of a licensed motorcycle operator.
- Motorcycle learner's permit holder must not carry any passenger other than an instructor properly licensed to operate the motorcycle. A person may apply for a motorcycle learner's permit no more than three times in a five-year period and must successfully pass the motorcycle knowledge test each time he/she reapplies.
- If an applicant has successfully completed an approved motorcycle safety course that meets the requirements of the motorcycle operator's license examination administered by the Department, then the examination is waived.
- For a person 16 or 17 years old, in addition to meeting the six-month eligibility period and the 65 hours of on-the-road training, to obtain a motorcycle license, he/she must complete a Basic Rider Course offered by the Pennsylvania Motorcycle Safety Program before licensure.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Blawnox, PA 
Various regulations and laws in Blawnox regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Blawnox
- All motorcyclists under 21 must wear a helmet. Motorcyclists 21 years of age or older who have either been licensed to operate a motorcycle for at least 2 years or who have completed the motorcycle safety program are exempt from wearing a helmet. If the motorcyclist is exempt, their passenger is also exempt as long as they are at least 21 years of age.
- All motorcycle riders and passengers must wear protective eye gear.
- Any motorcycle carrying a passenger, other than in a sidecar or enclosed cab, must be equipped with footrests and a handhold for the passenger.
- An occupant of a 3-wheel motorcycle with an enclosed cab does not have to wear a safety helmet or protective eye gear.
- There is no passenger age restriction in the state of Pennsylvania.
Local Companies in Blawnox Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Blawnox
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Blawnox, PA.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Blawnox produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Blawnox
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Blawnox, PA.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Blawnox produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Blawnox
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Blawnox, PA.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Blawnox produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Blawnox, PA
Blawnox Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Blawnox 
- Crashes are required to be reported immediately in cases of death, injury, or when a vehicle is rendered disables.
- All crashes must be reported within 5 days.
Blawnox Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Blawnox 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in PA 
- Pennsylvania ranked 5th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Blawnox Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in PA 
- In 2012, Pennsylvania totaled 419,282 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 4th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: PA ranked 6th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Blawnox, PA
Income: Blawnox vs. Pennsylvania
Median household income in Blawnox, PA is $41,702, which is approximately 25 percent less than the median income of $55,276 in the state of Pennsylvania overall. 
Blawnox, PA Income Breakdown
The borough of Blawnox has a median household income of $41,702, versus $55,276 for the entire state of Pennsylvania and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 12 percent of all households in Blawnox have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Blawnox vs. Nation
The Blawnox, PA median household income of $41,702 is approximately 28 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Pennsylvania
The borough of Blawnox (Pennsylvania) has an approximate population of 1,432 and is located in Allegheny County. 
Blawnox, PA Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Blawnox, or for additional resources related to Blawnox Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Pennsylvania Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Pennsylvania DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)