Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Wheeler, OR
Wheeler, OR Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Wheeler
- Minimum Liability Limits in Wheeler, OR: 25/50/20 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 20 Required coverage up to $20,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Wheeler 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
Wheeler Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Wheeler, OR.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Wheeler 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
- Note: Underinsured motorist coverage is mandatory when uninsured motorist liability limit is greater than the required financial responsibility.
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Wheeler
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Wheeler, OR
Motorcycle License Regulations in Wheeler, OR 
Detailed information about Wheeler laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Wheeler
- A motorcycle endorsement may be issued to the holder of a valid license provided any tests and demonstrations are successfully completed.
- Completion of an approved motorcycle rider education course is required to obtain an unrestricted motorcycle endorsement. Courses for 3-wheel motorcycles are not available, and persons wishing to operate only 3-wheel motorcycles must pass a drive test at DMV to obtain an endorsement limited to 3-wheel motorcycle operation.
- A motorcycle instruction permit may be issued only to persons who are at least 16 years old and is valid for 1 year. The holder of a motorcycle instruction permit may only operate a motorcycle during daylight hours, must be accompanied by a motorcycle-endorsed rider on a separate motorcycle who is at least 21 years of age, may not carry any passengers, and must wear an approved helmet.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Wheeler, OR 
Various regulations and laws in Wheeler regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Wheeler
- The operator of a motorcycle, and all passengers on a motorcycle, must wear an approved safety helmet.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Oregon.
- It is unlawful to carry a passenger on a motorcycle unless the motorcycle is equipped with footrests for the passenger, and the passenger is seated on a permanent and regular seat.
- Motorcycles and mopeds must be equipped with at least 1 and no more than 3 headlights, 1 tail light, 1 brake light, a registration plate light, turn signal lights, and rear reflectors.
- At all times that a motorcycle is operated on a highway, it must display a lighted headlight(s).
Local Companies in Wheeler Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Wheeler
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Wheeler, OR.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Wheeler produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Wheeler
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Wheeler, OR.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Wheeler produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Wheeler
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Wheeler, OR.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Wheeler produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Wheeler, OR
Wheeler Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Wheeler 
- Crashes are required to be reported in cases of death, injury, or when property damage exceeds $1500.
- The deadline to file a report is 72 hours.
Wheeler Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Wheeler 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph (Trucks: 55 mph)
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OR 
- Oregon ranked 31st in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Wheeler Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OR 
- In 2012, Oregon totaled 86,123 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 29th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OR ranked 29th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Wheeler, OR
Income: Wheeler vs. Oregon
Median household income in Wheeler, OR is $38,575, which is approximately 28 percent less than the median income of $53,395 in the state of Oregon overall. 
Wheeler, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Wheeler has a median household income of $38,575, versus $53,395 for the entire state of Oregon and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 16 percent of all households in Wheeler have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Wheeler vs. Nation
The Wheeler, OR median household income of $38,575 is approximately 34 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Oregon
The city of Wheeler (Oregon) has an approximate population of 414 and is located in Tillamook County. 
Wheeler, OR Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Wheeler, or for additional resources related to Wheeler Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Oregon Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, 19 states and the District of Columbia have laws requiring all motorcyclists to wear a helmet.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Oregon DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)