Motorcycle Insurance Providers in West Siloam Springs, OK
West Siloam Springs, OK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in West Siloam Springs
- Minimum Liability Limits in West Siloam Springs, OK: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in West Siloam Springs 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
West Siloam Springs Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of West Siloam Springs, OK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in West Siloam Springs 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in West Siloam Springs
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in West Siloam Springs, OK
Motorcycle License Regulations in West Siloam Springs, OK 
Detailed information about West Siloam Springs laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in West Siloam Springs
- All motorcycle operators are required to obtain a Class A-D motor vehicle license, with a motorcycle endorsement added. There is no separate license for a motorcycle operator.
- Any new applicant for such a license must complete a written exam, vision exam, and driving examination for a motorcycle to be eligible for a motorcycle endorsement. The driving and written tests may be waived upon proof of completion of a certified Motorcycle Safety Foundation rider course.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in West Siloam Springs, OK 
Various regulations and laws in West Siloam Springs regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in West Siloam Springs
- Every person under the age of 18 years must wear a helmet.
- A windshield of such dimensions as to protect the operator from foreign objects is required, unless the operator wears either goggles or a face shield.
- No driver of any 2-wheeled motor vehicle may carry any other person on the vehicle, unless the vehicle has a wheel diameter of at least 12 inches, and either a double seating device with double footrests or a side car attachment.
- Handlebars on motorcycles and motor scooters shall not exceed the eye level of the operator.
- One brake light is required on the rear of the vehicle. At least 1 taillight and 1 rear reflector are also required.
Rider & Driver Facts in West Siloam Springs, OK
West Siloam Springs Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in West Siloam Springs 
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported when involving death or injury.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $500 must be reported within 6 months.
West Siloam Springs Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in West Siloam Springs 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 70 mph
- Other roads: 70 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OK 
- Oklahoma ranked 27th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
West Siloam Springs Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OK 
- In 2012, Oklahoma totaled 127,681 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 24th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OK ranked 28th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Oklahoma
About West Siloam Springs
The town of West Siloam Springs (Oklahoma) has an approximate population of 846 and is located in Delaware County. 
West Siloam Springs, OK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in West Siloam Springs, or for additional resources related to West Siloam Springs Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Oklahoma Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In some states with harsh winters, riders can opt for insurance coverage that is suspended during winter.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Oklahoma DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)