Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Freedom, OK
Freedom, OK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Freedom
- Minimum Liability Limits in Freedom, OK: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Freedom 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Freedom Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Freedom, OK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Freedom 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Freedom
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Freedom, OK
Motorcycle License Regulations in Freedom, OK 
Detailed information about Freedom laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Freedom
- All motorcycle operators are required to obtain a Class A-D motor vehicle license, with a motorcycle endorsement added. There is no separate license for a motorcycle operator.
- Any new applicant for such a license must complete a written exam, vision exam, and driving examination for a motorcycle to be eligible for a motorcycle endorsement. The driving and written tests may be waived upon proof of completion of a certified Motorcycle Safety Foundation rider course.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Freedom, OK 
Various regulations and laws in Freedom regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Freedom
- Every person under the age of 18 years must wear a helmet.
- A windshield of such dimensions as to protect the operator from foreign objects is required, unless the operator wears either goggles or a face shield.
- No driver of any 2-wheeled motor vehicle may carry any other person on the vehicle, unless the vehicle has a wheel diameter of at least 12 inches, and either a double seating device with double footrests or a side car attachment.
- Handlebars on motorcycles and motor scooters shall not exceed the eye level of the operator.
- One brake light is required on the rear of the vehicle. At least 1 taillight and 1 rear reflector are also required.
Local Companies in Freedom Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Freedom
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Freedom, OK.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Freedom produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Freedom
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Freedom, OK.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Freedom produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Freedom
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Freedom, OK.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Freedom produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Freedom, OK
Freedom Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Freedom 
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported when involving death or injury.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $500 must be reported within 6 months.
Freedom Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Freedom 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 70 mph
- Other roads: 70 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OK 
- Oklahoma ranked 27th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Freedom Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OK 
- In 2012, Oklahoma totaled 127,681 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 24th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OK ranked 28th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Freedom, OK
Income: Freedom vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Freedom, OK is $63,906, which is approximately 35 percent greater than the median income of $47,199 in the state of Oklahoma overall. 
Freedom, OK Income Breakdown
The town of Freedom has a median household income of $63,906, versus $47,199 for the entire state of Oklahoma and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 16 percent of all households in Freedom have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Freedom vs. Nation
The Freedom, OK median household income of $63,906 is approximately 10 percent greater than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Oklahoma
The town of Freedom (Oklahoma) has an approximate population of 289 and is located in Woods County. 
Freedom, OK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Freedom, or for additional resources related to Freedom Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Oklahoma Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Oklahoma DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)