Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Nicoma Park, OK
Nicoma Park, OK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Nicoma Park
- Minimum Liability Limits in Nicoma Park, OK: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Nicoma Park 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Nicoma Park Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Nicoma Park, OK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Nicoma Park 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Nicoma Park
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Nicoma Park, OK
Motorcycle License Regulations in Nicoma Park, OK 
Detailed information about Nicoma Park laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Nicoma Park
- All motorcycle operators are required to obtain a Class A-D motor vehicle license, with a motorcycle endorsement added. There is no separate license for a motorcycle operator.
- Any new applicant for such a license must complete a written exam, vision exam, and driving examination for a motorcycle to be eligible for a motorcycle endorsement. The driving and written tests may be waived upon proof of completion of a certified Motorcycle Safety Foundation rider course.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Nicoma Park, OK 
Various regulations and laws in Nicoma Park regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Nicoma Park
- Every person under the age of 18 years must wear a helmet.
- A windshield of such dimensions as to protect the operator from foreign objects is required, unless the operator wears either goggles or a face shield.
- No driver of any 2-wheeled motor vehicle may carry any other person on the vehicle, unless the vehicle has a wheel diameter of at least 12 inches, and either a double seating device with double footrests or a side car attachment.
- Handlebars on motorcycles and motor scooters shall not exceed the eye level of the operator.
- One brake light is required on the rear of the vehicle. At least 1 taillight and 1 rear reflector are also required.
Local Companies in Nicoma Park Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Nicoma Park
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Nicoma Park, OK.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Nicoma Park produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Nicoma Park
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Nicoma Park, OK.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Nicoma Park produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Nicoma Park
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Nicoma Park, OK.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Nicoma Park produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Nicoma Park, OK
Nicoma Park Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Nicoma Park 
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported when involving death or injury.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $500 must be reported within 6 months.
Nicoma Park Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Nicoma Park 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 70 mph
- Other roads: 70 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OK 
- Oklahoma ranked 27th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Nicoma Park Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OK 
- In 2012, Oklahoma totaled 127,681 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 24th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OK ranked 28th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Nicoma Park, OK
Income: Nicoma Park vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Nicoma Park, OK is $31,014, which is approximately 34 percent less than the median income of $47,199 in the state of Oklahoma overall. 
Nicoma Park, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Nicoma Park has a median household income of $31,014, versus $47,199 for the entire state of Oklahoma and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 18 percent of all households in Nicoma Park have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Nicoma Park vs. Nation
The Nicoma Park, OK median household income of $31,014 is approximately 47 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Oklahoma
About Nicoma Park
The city of Nicoma Park (Oklahoma) has an approximate population of 2,393 and is located in Oklahoma County. 
Nicoma Park, OK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Nicoma Park, or for additional resources related to Nicoma Park Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Oklahoma Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In some states with harsh winters, riders can opt for insurance coverage that is suspended during winter.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Oklahoma DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)