Motorcycle Insurance Providers in North Las Vegas, NV
North Las Vegas, NV Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in North Las Vegas
- Minimum Liability Limits in North Las Vegas, NV: 15/30/10 
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in North Las Vegas 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
North Las Vegas Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of North Las Vegas, NV.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in North Las Vegas 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in North Las Vegas
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in North Las Vegas, NV
Motorcycle License Regulations in North Las Vegas, NV 
Detailed information about North Las Vegas laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in North Las Vegas
- A person may not apply for a motorcycle license unless he or she is 16 years of age, has successfully completed any examinations issued by the DMV, and has completed a course of motorcycle safety.
- The other requirements are the same as for a regular license.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in North Las Vegas, NV 
Various regulations and laws in North Las Vegas regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in North Las Vegas
- Whenever operating a motorcycle, the driver and passenger shall wear a securely fastened helmet and protective glasses, goggles, or face shields.
- If a motorcycle is equipped with a transparent windscreen, the driver need not wear glasses, goggles, or face shields.
- Passengers shall ride behind the driver and astride the regular seat that was designed for 2 persons, astride another seat firmly attached to the rear of the driver, or in an attached sidecar. Passengers must have footrests.
- Handlebars may not extend above the uppermost portion of the driver's shoulders when the driver sits on the seat.
- Every motorcycle must be equipped with at least 1 rear tail lamp that emits a red light visible from 500 feet to the rear.
Rider & Driver Facts in North Las Vegas, NV
North Las Vegas Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in North Las Vegas 
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported.
- Report of traffic accident needs to be completed within 10 days after an accident that occurred in Nevada and was not investigated at the scene by law enforcement.
North Las Vegas Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in North Las Vegas 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 70 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in NV 
- Nevada ranked 36th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
North Las Vegas Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in NV 
- In 2012, Nevada totaled 69,641 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 35th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: NV ranked 33rd in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Nevada
About North Las Vegas
The city of North Las Vegas (Nevada) has an approximate population of 216,961 and is located in Clark County. 
North Las Vegas, NV Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in North Las Vegas, or for additional resources related to North Las Vegas Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Nevada Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Nevada DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)