Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Gobles, MI
Gobles, MI Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Gobles
- Minimum Liability Limits in Gobles, MI: 20/40/10 
- 20 Required coverage up to $20,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 40 Required coverage up to $40,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Gobles 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Gobles Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Gobles, MI.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Gobles 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Gobles
- Motorcycle helmets required for 20 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Gobles, MI
Motorcycle License Regulations in Gobles, MI 
Detailed information about Gobles laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Gobles
- A person, before operating a motorcycle upon a public street or highway in this state, must procure a motorcycle endorsement on the operator's or chauffeur's license.
- Before a person who is less than 18 years of age is issued an original motorcycle endorsement on an operator's or chauffeur's license, the person must pass an examination and a motorcycle safety course.
- A person, before operating a moped upon a highway, must procure a special restricted license to operate a moped unless the person has a valid operator's or chauffeur's license. A special restricted license to operate a moped may be issued to a person 15 years of age or older if the person satisfies the Secretary of State that he is competent to operate a moped with safety.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Gobles, MI 
Various regulations and laws in Gobles regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Gobles
- A person under age 21 operating or riding on a motorcycle on a public thoroughfare shall wear a U.S. DOT approved crash helmet. Persons age 21 and older must wear a helmet unless they have had a motorcycle endorsement for at least 2 years or have passed a motorcycle safety course, and have $20,000 in insurance.
- Eye protection required by law unless equipped with windscreen and is required at speeds over 35 mph.
- A motorcycle must be equipped with adequate seats and foot rests or pegs for each designated seating position.
- Handlebars may not be higher than 15 inches from the lowest point of the undepressed saddle to the highest point of the handle grip of the operator.
- There is no passenger age restriction in Michigan.
Rider & Driver Facts in Gobles, MI
Gobles Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Gobles 
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported in cases of death or injury.
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported if property damage exceeds $1000.
Gobles Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Gobles 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph (Trucks: 60 mph)
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in MI 
- Michigan ranked 10th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Gobles Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in MI 
- In 2012, Michigan totaled 266,489 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 10th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: MI ranked 8th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Michigan
The city of Gobles (Michigan) has an approximate population of 829 and is located in Van Buren County. 
Gobles, MI Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Gobles, or for additional resources related to Gobles Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Michigan Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Michigan DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)