Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Brusly, LA
Brusly, LA Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Brusly
- Minimum Liability Limits in Brusly, LA: 15/30/25 
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Brusly 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Brusly Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Brusly, LA.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Brusly 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Brusly
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Brusly, LA
Motorcycle License Regulations in Brusly, LA 
Detailed information about Brusly laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Brusly
- There is no separate class of driver's license for motorcycle riders.
- To operate a motorcycle, a person must obtain an endorsement to his or her regular driver's license. An endorsement can be obtained by passing an operation skills test and a knowledge test. An operation skills test does not have to be taken if the applicant successfully completed the Department-approved Motorcycle Safety, Awareness, and Operation Training Program.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Brusly, LA 
Various regulations and laws in Brusly regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Brusly
- All motorcycle riders must wear a properly equipped safety helmet.
- All motorcycle operators must wear protective eye gear, unless the motorcycle is equipped with a windshield of sufficient height to protect the operator's eyes.
- Passenger footrest required if carrying a passenger.
- Every new motorcycle sold in Louisiana must have 2 red reflectors. All other motorcycles must have at least 1 reflector, which must be mounted properly so that it is visible for at least 100 feet.
- Every motorcycle must have 2 properly equipped white headlights on the front of the motorcycle that emit a white beam.
Local Companies in Brusly Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Brusly
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Brusly, LA.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Brusly produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Brusly
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Brusly, LA.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Brusly produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Brusly
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Brusly, LA.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Brusly produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Brusly, LA
Brusly Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Brusly 
- Crashes must be reported immediately in cases of death, injury, or when property damage exceeds $500. Crashes must be reported when property damage exceeds $100.
- The deadline to file a report is 1 day.
Brusly Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Brusly 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 70 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in LA 
- Louisiana ranked 24th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Brusly Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in LA 
- In 2012, Louisiana totaled 68,297 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 36th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: LA ranked 23rd in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Brusly, LA
Income: Brusly vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Brusly, LA is $76,468, which is approximately 60 percent greater than the median income of $47,653 in the state of Louisiana overall. 
Brusly, LA Income Breakdown
The town of Brusly has a median household income of $76,468, versus $47,653 for the entire state of Louisiana and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 15 percent of all households in Brusly have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Brusly vs. Nation
The Brusly, LA median household income of $76,468 is approximately 31 percent greater than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Louisiana
The town of Brusly (Louisiana) has an approximate population of 2,589 and is located in West Baton Rouge County. 
Brusly, LA Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Brusly, or for additional resources related to Brusly Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Louisiana Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Louisiana DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)