Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Richfield, ID
Richfield, ID Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Richfield
- Minimum Liability Limits in Richfield, ID: 25/50/15 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Richfield 
Richfield Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Richfield, ID.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Richfield 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Richfield
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Richfield, ID
Motorcycle License Regulations in Richfield, ID 
Detailed information about Richfield laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Richfield
- No person under 21 years of age may apply for or obtain a motorcycle endorsement on their driver's license without successful completion of an approved motorcycle rider training course.
- Any person who applies for a motorcycle endorsement may be required to pass the motorcycle skills test.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Richfield, ID 
Various regulations and laws in Richfield regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Richfield
- A helmet of a type and quality equal to or better than the standards established for helmets by the director of the ITD must be worn by operators or passengers under 18 years of age.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Idaho.
- To lawfully carry a passenger, a motorcycle must be equipped with footrests specifically designed for said passenger.
- Every motorcycle must be equipped with at least 1 stop lamp but is not required to have mechanical or electrical turn signals.
- Motorcycles are required to have at least 1 and not more than 2 headlamps.
Rider & Driver Facts in Richfield, ID
Richfield Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Richfield 
- Crashes resulting in death, injury are required to be immediately reported.
- Crashes resulting in property damage in excess of $1,500 are required to be immediately reported.
Richfield Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Richfield 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 75 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in ID 
- Idaho ranked 39th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Richfield Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in ID 
- In 2012, Idaho totaled 63,964 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 38th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: ID ranked 38th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Idaho
The city of Richfield (Idaho) has an approximate population of 482 and is located in Lincoln County. 
Richfield, ID Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Richfield, or for additional resources related to Richfield Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Idaho Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Idaho DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)