Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Garden City, ID
Garden City, ID Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Garden City
- Minimum Liability Limits in Garden City, ID: 25/50/15 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Garden City 
Garden City Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Garden City, ID.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Garden City 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Garden City
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Garden City, ID
Motorcycle License Regulations in Garden City, ID 
Detailed information about Garden City laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Garden City
- No person under 21 years of age may apply for or obtain a motorcycle endorsement on their driver's license without successful completion of an approved motorcycle rider training course.
- Any person who applies for a motorcycle endorsement may be required to pass the motorcycle skills test.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Garden City, ID 
Various regulations and laws in Garden City regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Garden City
- A helmet of a type and quality equal to or better than the standards established for helmets by the director of the ITD must be worn by operators or passengers under 18 years of age.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Idaho.
- To lawfully carry a passenger, a motorcycle must be equipped with footrests specifically designed for said passenger.
- Every motorcycle must be equipped with at least 1 stop lamp but is not required to have mechanical or electrical turn signals.
- Motorcycles are required to have at least 1 and not more than 2 headlamps.
Rider & Driver Facts in Garden City, ID
Garden City Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Garden City 
- Crashes resulting in death, injury are required to be immediately reported.
- Crashes resulting in property damage in excess of $1,500 are required to be immediately reported.
Garden City Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Garden City 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 75 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in ID 
- Idaho ranked 39th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Garden City Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in ID 
- In 2012, Idaho totaled 63,964 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 38th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: ID ranked 38th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Idaho
About Garden City
The city of Garden City (Idaho) has an approximate population of 10,972 and is located in Ada County. 
Garden City, ID Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Garden City, or for additional resources related to Garden City Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Idaho Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Idaho DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)