Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Mount Pleasant, AR
Mount Pleasant, AR Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Mount Pleasant
- Minimum Liability Limits in Mount Pleasant, AR: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Mount Pleasant 
- Insurer must verify financial responsibility or insurance after an accident or arrest.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Mount Pleasant Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Mount Pleasant, AR.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Mount Pleasant 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Mount Pleasant
- Motorcycle helmets required for 20 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Mount Pleasant, AR
Motorcycle License Regulations in Mount Pleasant, AR 
Detailed information about Mount Pleasant laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Mount Pleasant
- Licenses are required for motorcycles: Minimum age is 16.
- Certificate is issued by state police. Title and registration are required. Written and road tests are required.
- Ages 14 and older may use motor-driven cycle (engine between 50 cc and 250 cc) or motor-driven bicycle (engine up to 50 cc).
- Ages 10 and older may use a motorized bicycle but only on private property and within a municipality with a population of ten thousand (10,000) or more.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Mount Pleasant, AR 
Various regulations and laws in Mount Pleasant regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Mount Pleasant
- Safety helmet is required for riders under 21.
- Goggles or face shield is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying a passenger.
- Every motorcycle shall have either 1 or 2 headlights; a red rear light; electrical turn signals; and at least 1 reflector.
- Driver is required to display lighted lamps at all times though, between sunrise and sunset, may operate either a continuous or pulsating beam.
Local Companies in Mount Pleasant Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Mount Pleasant
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Mount Pleasant, AR.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Mount Pleasant produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Mount Pleasant
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Mount Pleasant, AR.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Mount Pleasant produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Mount Pleasant
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Mount Pleasant, AR.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Mount Pleasant produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Mount Pleasant, AR
Mount Pleasant Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Mount Pleasant 
- Crashes involving death or injury are required to be reported immediately.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $1000 are required to be reported within 30 days.
Mount Pleasant Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Mount Pleasant 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AR 
- Arkansas ranked 30th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Mount Pleasant Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AR 
- In 2012, Arkansas totaled 76,085 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 33rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AR ranked 31st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Mount Pleasant, AR
Income: Mount Pleasant vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Mount Pleasant, AR is $37,999, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Arkansas overall. 
Mount Pleasant, AR Income Breakdown
The town of Mount Pleasant has a median household income of $37,999, versus $ for the entire state of Arkansas and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 19 percent of all households in Mount Pleasant have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Mount Pleasant vs. Nation
The Mount Pleasant, AR median household income of $37,999 is approximately 35 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Arkansas
About Mount Pleasant
The town of Mount Pleasant (Arkansas) has an approximate population of 414 and is located in Izard County. 
Mount Pleasant, AR Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Mount Pleasant, or for additional resources related to Mount Pleasant Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2013, 88,000 motorcyclists were injured, down 5.4% from 93,000 in 2012 (Insurance Information Institute)
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Arkansas DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)