Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Garfield, AR
Garfield, AR Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Garfield
- Minimum Liability Limits in Garfield, AR: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Garfield 
- Insurer must verify financial responsibility or insurance after an accident or arrest.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Garfield Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Garfield, AR.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Garfield 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Garfield
- Motorcycle helmets required for 20 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Garfield, AR
Motorcycle License Regulations in Garfield, AR 
Detailed information about Garfield laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Garfield
- Licenses are required for motorcycles: Minimum age is 16.
- Certificate is issued by state police. Title and registration are required. Written and road tests are required.
- Ages 14 and older may use motor-driven cycle (engine between 50 cc and 250 cc) or motor-driven bicycle (engine up to 50 cc).
- Ages 10 and older may use a motorized bicycle but only on private property and within a municipality with a population of ten thousand (10,000) or more.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Garfield, AR 
Various regulations and laws in Garfield regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Garfield
- Safety helmet is required for riders under 21.
- Goggles or face shield is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying a passenger.
- Every motorcycle shall have either 1 or 2 headlights; a red rear light; electrical turn signals; and at least 1 reflector.
- Driver is required to display lighted lamps at all times though, between sunrise and sunset, may operate either a continuous or pulsating beam.
Local Companies in Garfield Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Garfield
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Garfield, AR.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Garfield produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Garfield
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Garfield, AR.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Garfield produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Garfield
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Garfield, AR.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Garfield produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Garfield, AR
Garfield Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Garfield 
- Crashes involving death or injury are required to be reported immediately.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $1000 are required to be reported within 30 days.
Garfield Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Garfield 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AR 
- Arkansas ranked 30th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Garfield Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AR 
- In 2012, Arkansas totaled 76,085 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 33rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AR ranked 31st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Garfield, AR
Income: Garfield vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Garfield, AR is $39,586, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Arkansas overall. 
Garfield, AR Income Breakdown
The town of Garfield has a median household income of $39,586, versus $ for the entire state of Arkansas and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 10 percent of all households in Garfield have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Garfield vs. Nation
The Garfield, AR median household income of $39,586 is approximately 32 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Arkansas
The town of Garfield (Arkansas) has an approximate population of 502 and is located in Benton County. 
Garfield, AR Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Garfield, or for additional resources related to Garfield Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Arkansas DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)