Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Edmondson, AR
Edmondson, AR Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Edmondson
- Minimum Liability Limits in Edmondson, AR: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Edmondson 
- Insurer must verify financial responsibility or insurance after an accident or arrest.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Edmondson Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Edmondson, AR.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Edmondson 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Edmondson
- Motorcycle helmets required for 20 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Edmondson, AR
Motorcycle License Regulations in Edmondson, AR 
Detailed information about Edmondson laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Edmondson
- Licenses are required for motorcycles: Minimum age is 16.
- Certificate is issued by state police. Title and registration are required. Written and road tests are required.
- Ages 14 and older may use motor-driven cycle (engine between 50 cc and 250 cc) or motor-driven bicycle (engine up to 50 cc).
- Ages 10 and older may use a motorized bicycle but only on private property and within a municipality with a population of ten thousand (10,000) or more.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Edmondson, AR 
Various regulations and laws in Edmondson regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Edmondson
- Safety helmet is required for riders under 21.
- Goggles or face shield is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying a passenger.
- Every motorcycle shall have either 1 or 2 headlights; a red rear light; electrical turn signals; and at least 1 reflector.
- Driver is required to display lighted lamps at all times though, between sunrise and sunset, may operate either a continuous or pulsating beam.
Local Companies in Edmondson Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Edmondson
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Edmondson, AR.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Edmondson produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Edmondson
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Edmondson, AR.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Edmondson produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Edmondson
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Edmondson, AR.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Edmondson produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Edmondson, AR
Edmondson Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Edmondson 
- Crashes involving death or injury are required to be reported immediately.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $1000 are required to be reported within 30 days.
Edmondson Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Edmondson 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AR 
- Arkansas ranked 30th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Edmondson Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AR 
- In 2012, Arkansas totaled 76,085 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 33rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AR ranked 31st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Edmondson, AR
Income: Edmondson vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Edmondson, AR is $43,928, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Arkansas overall. 
Edmondson, AR Income Breakdown
The town of Edmondson has a median household income of $43,928, versus $ for the entire state of Arkansas and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 30 percent of all households in Edmondson have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Edmondson vs. Nation
The Edmondson, AR median household income of $43,928 is approximately 25 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Arkansas
The town of Edmondson (Arkansas) has an approximate population of 427 and is located in Crittenden County. 
Edmondson, AR Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Edmondson, or for additional resources related to Edmondson Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Arkansas DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)