Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Wooster, AR
Wooster, AR Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Wooster
- Minimum Liability Limits in Wooster, AR: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Wooster 
- Insurer must verify financial responsibility or insurance after an accident or arrest.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Wooster Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Wooster, AR.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Wooster 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Wooster
- Motorcycle helmets required for 20 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Wooster, AR
Motorcycle License Regulations in Wooster, AR 
Detailed information about Wooster laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Wooster
- Licenses are required for motorcycles: Minimum age is 16.
- Certificate is issued by state police. Title and registration are required. Written and road tests are required.
- Ages 14 and older may use motor-driven cycle (engine between 50 cc and 250 cc) or motor-driven bicycle (engine up to 50 cc).
- Ages 10 and older may use a motorized bicycle but only on private property and within a municipality with a population of ten thousand (10,000) or more.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Wooster, AR 
Various regulations and laws in Wooster regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Wooster
- Safety helmet is required for riders under 21.
- Goggles or face shield is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying a passenger.
- Every motorcycle shall have either 1 or 2 headlights; a red rear light; electrical turn signals; and at least 1 reflector.
- Driver is required to display lighted lamps at all times though, between sunrise and sunset, may operate either a continuous or pulsating beam.
Local Companies in Wooster Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Wooster
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Wooster, AR.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Wooster produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Wooster
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Wooster, AR.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Wooster produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Wooster
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Wooster, AR.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Wooster produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Wooster, AR
Wooster Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Wooster 
- Crashes involving death or injury are required to be reported immediately.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $1000 are required to be reported within 30 days.
Wooster Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Wooster 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AR 
- Arkansas ranked 30th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Wooster Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AR 
- In 2012, Arkansas totaled 76,085 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 33rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AR ranked 31st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Wooster, AR
Income: Wooster vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Wooster, AR is $52,654, which is approximately INF percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Arkansas overall. 
Wooster, AR Income Breakdown
The town of Wooster has a median household income of $52,654, versus $ for the entire state of Arkansas and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 15 percent of all households in Wooster have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Wooster vs. Nation
The Wooster, AR median household income of $52,654 is approximately 10 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Arkansas
The town of Wooster (Arkansas) has an approximate population of 860 and is located in Faulkner County. 
Wooster, AR Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Wooster, or for additional resources related to Wooster Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
$dyk = array(
"Currently, 19 states and the District of Columbia have laws requiring all motorcyclists to wear a helmet.",
"Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.",
"Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).",
"Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.",
"Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.",
"In some states with harsh winters, riders can opt for insurance coverage that is suspended during winter.",
"The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.",
"The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.",
"According to the Insurance Information Institute, there were about 8.5 million motorcycles on the road in 2012.",
"In 2013, 88,000 motorcyclists were injured, down 5.4% from 93,000 in 2012 (Insurance Information Institute)"
$num = count($dyk);
$rand = (rand()%$num);
// "Motorcycle insurance is compulsory in every state with the exception of four: HI, MT, NH, & WA.",
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Arkansas DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)