Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Napakiak, AK
Napakiak, AK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Napakiak
- Minimum Liability Limits in Napakiak, AK: 50/100/25 
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 100 Required coverage up to $100,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Napakiak 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Napakiak Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Napakiak, AK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Napakiak 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Napakiak
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Napakiak, AK
Motorcycle License Regulations in Napakiak, AK 
Detailed information about Napakiak laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Napakiak
- Licenses are required for operators at least 16 years old.
- Learner's permits are available for those age 14, but they must ride under the supervision of a licensed motorcycle operator at least 19 years old.
- Operators under age 18 are required to have a 6-month instruction permit.
- A license is required for mopeds. Driver's must be 14 years old, and the bikes can have a maximum engine size of 50 cc.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Napakiak, AK 
Various regulations and laws in Napakiak regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Napakiak
- Reflectorized helmets are required for operators age 17 and under, for passengers of all ages, and for operators with learner or instructional permits.
- Glasses, goggles, or a windscreen is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying passengers.
- Left and right rearview mirrors are required. Taillights are required.
- Daytime headlights must be on while the motorcycle is in operation.
Rider & Driver Facts in Napakiak, AK
Napakiak Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Napakiak 
- Crashes must be reported in cases of death or injury or when property damage exceeds $2,000.
- The deadline to issue a report is 10 days.
Napakiak Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Napakiak 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AK 
- Alaska ranked 49th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Napakiak Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AK 
- In 2012, Alaska totaled 31,940 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 46th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AK ranked 49th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Alaska
The city of Napakiak (Alaska) has an approximate population of 354 and is located in Bethel County. 
Napakiak, AK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Napakiak, or for additional resources related to Napakiak Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Alaska Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Alaska DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)