Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Kivalina, AK
Kivalina, AK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Kivalina
- Minimum Liability Limits in Kivalina, AK: 50/100/25 
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 100 Required coverage up to $100,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Kivalina 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Kivalina Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Kivalina, AK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Kivalina 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Kivalina
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Kivalina, AK
Motorcycle License Regulations in Kivalina, AK 
Detailed information about Kivalina laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Kivalina
- Licenses are required for operators at least 16 years old.
- Learner's permits are available for those age 14, but they must ride under the supervision of a licensed motorcycle operator at least 19 years old.
- Operators under age 18 are required to have a 6-month instruction permit.
- A license is required for mopeds. Driver's must be 14 years old, and the bikes can have a maximum engine size of 50 cc.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Kivalina, AK 
Various regulations and laws in Kivalina regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Kivalina
- Reflectorized helmets are required for operators age 17 and under, for passengers of all ages, and for operators with learner or instructional permits.
- Glasses, goggles, or a windscreen is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying passengers.
- Left and right rearview mirrors are required. Taillights are required.
- Daytime headlights must be on while the motorcycle is in operation.
Local Companies in Kivalina Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Kivalina
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Kivalina, AK.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Kivalina produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Kivalina
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Kivalina, AK.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Kivalina produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Kivalina
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Kivalina, AK.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Kivalina produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Kivalina, AK
Kivalina Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Kivalina 
- Crashes must be reported in cases of death or injury or when property damage exceeds $2,000.
- The deadline to issue a report is 10 days.
Kivalina Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Kivalina 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AK 
- Alaska ranked 49th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Kivalina Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AK 
- In 2012, Alaska totaled 31,940 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 46th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AK ranked 49th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Kivalina, AK
Income: Kivalina vs. Alaska
Median household income in Kivalina, AK is $69,168, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Alaska overall. 
Kivalina, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Kivalina has a median household income of $69,168, versus $ for the entire state of Alaska and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 20 percent of all households in Kivalina have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Kivalina vs. Nation
The Kivalina, AK median household income of $69,168 is approximately 19 percent greater than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Alaska
The city of Kivalina (Alaska) has an approximate population of 374 and is located in Northwest Arctic County. 
Kivalina, AK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Kivalina, or for additional resources related to Kivalina Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Alaska Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Alaska DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)