Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Parrish, AL
Parrish, AL Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Parrish
- Minimum Liability Limits in Parrish, AL: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Parrish 
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Parrish Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Parrish, AL.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Parrish 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Parrish
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Parrish, AL
Motorcycle License Regulations in Parrish, AL 
Detailed information about Parrish laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Parrish
- A driver's license issued pursuant to state law suffices to operate a motor-driven cycle.
- A person 14 years of age or older may obtain an operator's license for motor-driven cycle and must register with the Director of Public Safety.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Parrish, AL 
Various regulations and laws in Parrish regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Parrish
- Protective headgear and shoes required for motorcycle operators and passengers.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Alabama.
- Motorcycle carrying passengers, except in sidecar or enclosed cab, shall have footrests for passenger.
- No person shall operate any motorcycle with handlebars more than 15 inches in height above that portion of the seat occupied by the operator.
- There is no passenger age restriction in Alabama.
Local Companies in Parrish Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Parrish
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Parrish, AL.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Parrish produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Parrish
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Parrish, AL.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Parrish produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Parrish
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Parrish, AL.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Parrish produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Parrish, AL
Parrish Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Parrish 
- Crashes are required to be reported in incidents of death, injury, or when property damage exceeds $250.
- The deadline to file a (safety responsibility) report is 30 days.
Parrish Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Parrish 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AL 
- Alabama ranked 17th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Parrish Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AL 
- In 2012, Alabama totaled 132,465 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 23rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AL ranked 21st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Parrish, AL
Income: Parrish vs. Alabama
Median household income in Parrish, AL is $32,118, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Alabama overall. 
Parrish, AL Income Breakdown
The town of Parrish has a median household income of $32,118, versus $ for the entire state of Alabama and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 23 percent of all households in Parrish have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Parrish vs. Nation
The Parrish, AL median household income of $32,118 is approximately 45 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Alabama
The town of Parrish (Alabama) has an approximate population of 982 and is located in Walker County. 
Parrish, AL Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Parrish, or for additional resources related to Parrish Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Alabama Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
According to the Insurance Information Institute, there were about 8.5 million motorcycles on the road in 2012.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Alabama DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)