Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Berry, AL
Berry, AL Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Berry
- Minimum Liability Limits in Berry, AL: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Berry 
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Berry Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Berry, AL.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Berry 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Berry
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Berry, AL
Motorcycle License Regulations in Berry, AL 
Detailed information about Berry laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Berry
- A driver's license issued pursuant to state law suffices to operate a motor-driven cycle.
- A person 14 years of age or older may obtain an operator's license for motor-driven cycle and must register with the Director of Public Safety.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Berry, AL 
Various regulations and laws in Berry regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Berry
- Protective headgear and shoes required for motorcycle operators and passengers.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Alabama.
- Motorcycle carrying passengers, except in sidecar or enclosed cab, shall have footrests for passenger.
- No person shall operate any motorcycle with handlebars more than 15 inches in height above that portion of the seat occupied by the operator.
- There is no passenger age restriction in Alabama.
Local Companies in Berry Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Berry
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Berry, AL.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Berry produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Berry
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Berry, AL.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Berry produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Berry
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Berry, AL.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Berry produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Berry, AL
Berry Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Berry 
- Crashes are required to be reported in incidents of death, injury, or when property damage exceeds $250.
- The deadline to file a (safety responsibility) report is 30 days.
Berry Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Berry 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AL 
- Alabama ranked 17th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Berry Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AL 
- In 2012, Alabama totaled 132,465 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 23rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AL ranked 21st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Berry, AL
Income: Berry vs. Alabama
Median household income in Berry, AL is $18,735, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Alabama overall. 
Berry, AL Income Breakdown
The town of Berry has a median household income of $18,735, versus $ for the entire state of Alabama and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 27 percent of all households in Berry have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Berry vs. Nation
The Berry, AL median household income of $18,735 is approximately 68 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Alabama
The town of Berry (Alabama) has an approximate population of 1,148 and is located in Fayette County. 
Berry, AL Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Berry, or for additional resources related to Berry Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Alabama Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Alabama DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)