Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Sheboygan Falls, WI
Sheboygan Falls, WI Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Sheboygan Falls
- Minimum Liability Limits in Sheboygan Falls, WI: 25/50/10 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Sheboygan Falls 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Sheboygan Falls Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Sheboygan Falls, WI.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Sheboygan Falls 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Sheboygan Falls
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Sheboygan Falls, WI
Motorcycle License Regulations in Sheboygan Falls, WI 
Detailed information about Sheboygan Falls laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Sheboygan Falls
- Persons under the age of 18 will not be issued a Class M license unless the person has successfully completed an approved basic rider course.
- Failure of the driving skills test on 2 previous occasions necessitates successful completion of an approved rider course before a license will be issued.
- Motorcycle permits are available and are valid for 6 months. A permit holder may only transport passengers who hold a license endorsed for operation of a motorcycle and have at least 2 years of driving experience. A permit holder may operate a motorcycle during the hours of darkness only when accompanied by such a passenger who is at least 25 years old.
- The driving skills test may be waived by persons who hold a motorcycle permit and have completed an approved basic driver course.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Sheboygan Falls, WI 
Various regulations and laws in Sheboygan Falls regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Sheboygan Falls
- No person who holds an instruction permit or who is under the age of 18 may operate a motorcycle unless the person is wearing protective headgear, and no person may carry a passenger under 18 years of age unless the passenger is wearing protective headgear.
- No person may operate a motorcycle without wearing a protective face shield attached to headgear, glasses, or goggles.
- Motorcycles must be equipped with footrests or pegs such that any passenger can rest his or her feet when the motorcycle is in motion.
- It is unlawful to operate a motorcycle if the handgrips are more than 30 inches above the lowest point of the top of the driver's seat.
- Motorcycles must be equipped with 1 or 2 headlamps. Headlamps must be in use whenever the motorcycle is in operation.
Rider & Driver Facts in Sheboygan Falls, WI
Sheboygan Falls Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Sheboygan Falls 
- Crashes are required to be reported when involving death or injury or when property damage exceeds $1000.
- The deadline to file a report is one day.
Sheboygan Falls Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Sheboygan Falls 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in WI 
- Wisconsin ranked 20th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Sheboygan Falls Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in WI 
- In 2012, Wisconsin totaled 280,974 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 9th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: WI ranked 17th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Wisconsin
About Sheboygan Falls
The city of Sheboygan Falls (Wisconsin) has an approximate population of 7,775 and is located in Sheboygan County. 
Sheboygan Falls, WI Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Sheboygan Falls, or for additional resources related to Sheboygan Falls Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Wisconsin Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Wisconsin DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)