Motorcycle Insurance Providers in North Bennington, VT
North Bennington, VT Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in North Bennington
- Minimum Liability Limits in North Bennington, VT: 25/50/10 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in North Bennington 
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
North Bennington Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of North Bennington, VT.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in North Bennington 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in North Bennington
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in North Bennington, VT
Motorcycle License Regulations in North Bennington, VT 
Detailed information about North Bennington laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in North Bennington
- Any applicant for a permit or an operator's license valid for operating a motorcycle, except a renewal applicant or an applicant who surrenders a valid motorcycle license issued by another state, shall successfully complete the rider training course or the department's motorcycle examination.
- The Vermont Rider Education Program was established in 1990 to offer motorcycle rider training to anyone who wishes to enjoy the sport of motorcycling. The Program offers instructional courses to make your motorcycling safer and more enjoyable.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in North Bennington, VT 
Various regulations and laws in North Bennington regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in North Bennington
- No person may operate or ride upon a motorcycle upon a highway unless he or she wears upon his head protective headgear reflectorized in part and of a type that conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. The headgear shall be equipped with either a neck or chin strap.
- The operator must also wear eye protection, if the vehicle is not equipped with a windshield.
- Any motorcycle or motor-driven cycle carrying a passenger, other than in a sidecar or enclosed cab, must be equipped with footrests for such passenger.
- No person may operate any motorcycle or motor-driven cycle with handlebars more than 15 inches in height above that portion of the seat occupied by the operator.
- All motorcycles and motor-driven cycle must be equipped with at least 1 headlight, taillight, brake light, and license plate lamp.
Rider & Driver Facts in North Bennington, VT
North Bennington Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in North Bennington 
- Crashes are required to be reported in case of death, injury, or when property damage is in excess of $3000.
- The deadline to file a report is 3 days.
North Bennington Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in North Bennington 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 50 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in VT 
- Vermont ranked 50th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
North Bennington Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in VT 
- In 2012, Vermont totaled 30,691 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 49th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: VT ranked 50th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Vermont
About North Bennington
The village of North Bennington (Vermont) has an approximate population of 1,643 and is located in Bennington County. 
North Bennington, VT Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in North Bennington, or for additional resources related to North Bennington Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Vermont Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Vermont DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)