Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Francis, UT
Francis, UT Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Francis
- Minimum Liability Limits in Francis, UT: 25/65/15 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 65 Required coverage up to $65,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for property damage in an accident
- Note: Instead of policy limits, policyholders can satisfy the requirement with a combined single limit policy.
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Francis 
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Francis Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Francis, UT.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Francis 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Francis
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Francis, UT
Motorcycle License Regulations in Francis, UT 
Detailed information about Francis laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Francis
- A person who has been issued a motorcycle learner's permit may drive a motorcycle only during daylight hours and only without passengers.
- A motorcycle endorsement is required on all classes of license or a motorcycle-only license is required. An endorsement is valid for 5 years and expires on licensee's birthday in the 5th year.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Francis, UT 
Various regulations and laws in Francis regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Francis
- A person under the age of 18 may not operate or ride, unless within an enclosed cab, a motorcycle upon a highway unless that person is wearing protective headgear.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Utah.
- Motorcycles shall be equipped with footrests for each passenger and no person shall operate any motorcycle with handlebars above shoulder height.
- Every motorcycle shall be equipped with 1 headlamp and 1 tail-lamp - either a tail lamp or a separate lamp shall be so constructed and placed as to illuminate with a white light the rear registration plate.
- Every motorcycle shall be equipped with 1 red reflector on the rear, 1 stop lamp, a braking system, a horn or warning device, and a mirror.
Rider & Driver Facts in Francis, UT
Francis Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Francis 
- Crashes are required to be reported in case of death, injury, or when property damage is in excess of $1,000.
- The deadline to file a report is 10 days.
Francis Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Francis 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph (Specified segments of road may have posted limits that exceed 75 mph)
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in UT 
- Utah ranked 34th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Francis Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in UT 
- In 2012, Utah totaled 62,819 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 39th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: UT ranked 36th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Utah
The town of Francis (Utah) has an approximate population of 1,077 and is located in Summit County. 
Francis, UT Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Francis, or for additional resources related to Francis Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Utah Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Utah DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)