Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Hubbard, OR
Hubbard, OR Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Hubbard
- Minimum Liability Limits in Hubbard, OR: 25/50/20 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 20 Required coverage up to $20,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Hubbard 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
Hubbard Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Hubbard, OR.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Hubbard 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Underinsured motorist coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
- Note: Underinsured motorist coverage is mandatory when uninsured motorist liability limit is greater than the required financial responsibility.
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Hubbard
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Hubbard, OR
Motorcycle License Regulations in Hubbard, OR 
Detailed information about Hubbard laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Hubbard
- A motorcycle endorsement may be issued to the holder of a valid license provided any tests and demonstrations are successfully completed.
- Completion of an approved motorcycle rider education course is required to obtain an unrestricted motorcycle endorsement. Courses for 3-wheel motorcycles are not available, and persons wishing to operate only 3-wheel motorcycles must pass a drive test at DMV to obtain an endorsement limited to 3-wheel motorcycle operation.
- A motorcycle instruction permit may be issued only to persons who are at least 16 years old and is valid for 1 year. The holder of a motorcycle instruction permit may only operate a motorcycle during daylight hours, must be accompanied by a motorcycle-endorsed rider on a separate motorcycle who is at least 21 years of age, may not carry any passengers, and must wear an approved helmet.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Hubbard, OR 
Various regulations and laws in Hubbard regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Hubbard
- The operator of a motorcycle, and all passengers on a motorcycle, must wear an approved safety helmet.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Oregon.
- It is unlawful to carry a passenger on a motorcycle unless the motorcycle is equipped with footrests for the passenger, and the passenger is seated on a permanent and regular seat.
- Motorcycles and mopeds must be equipped with at least 1 and no more than 3 headlights, 1 tail light, 1 brake light, a registration plate light, turn signal lights, and rear reflectors.
- At all times that a motorcycle is operated on a highway, it must display a lighted headlight(s).
Local Companies in Hubbard Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Hubbard
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Hubbard, OR.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Hubbard produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Hubbard
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Hubbard, OR.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Hubbard produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Hubbard
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Hubbard, OR.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Hubbard produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Hubbard, OR
Hubbard Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Hubbard 
- Crashes are required to be reported in cases of death, injury, or when property damage exceeds $1500.
- The deadline to file a report is 72 hours.
Hubbard Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Hubbard 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph (Trucks: 55 mph)
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OR 
- Oregon ranked 31st in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Hubbard Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OR 
- In 2012, Oregon totaled 86,123 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 29th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OR ranked 29th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Hubbard, OR
Income: Hubbard vs. Oregon
Median household income in Hubbard, OR is $60,120, which is approximately 13 percent greater than the median income of $53,395 in the state of Oregon overall. 
Hubbard, OR Income Breakdown
The city of Hubbard has a median household income of $60,120, versus $53,395 for the entire state of Oregon and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 18 percent of all households in Hubbard have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Hubbard vs. Nation
The Hubbard, OR median household income of $60,120 is approximately 3 percent greater than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Oregon
The city of Hubbard (Oregon) has an approximate population of 3,173 and is located in Marion County. 
Hubbard, OR Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Hubbard, or for additional resources related to Hubbard Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Oregon Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Oregon DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)