Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Webbers Falls, OK
Webbers Falls, OK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Webbers Falls
- Minimum Liability Limits in Webbers Falls, OK: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Webbers Falls 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Webbers Falls Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Webbers Falls, OK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Webbers Falls 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Webbers Falls
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Webbers Falls, OK
Motorcycle License Regulations in Webbers Falls, OK 
Detailed information about Webbers Falls laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Webbers Falls
- All motorcycle operators are required to obtain a Class A-D motor vehicle license, with a motorcycle endorsement added. There is no separate license for a motorcycle operator.
- Any new applicant for such a license must complete a written exam, vision exam, and driving examination for a motorcycle to be eligible for a motorcycle endorsement. The driving and written tests may be waived upon proof of completion of a certified Motorcycle Safety Foundation rider course.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Webbers Falls, OK 
Various regulations and laws in Webbers Falls regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Webbers Falls
- Every person under the age of 18 years must wear a helmet.
- A windshield of such dimensions as to protect the operator from foreign objects is required, unless the operator wears either goggles or a face shield.
- No driver of any 2-wheeled motor vehicle may carry any other person on the vehicle, unless the vehicle has a wheel diameter of at least 12 inches, and either a double seating device with double footrests or a side car attachment.
- Handlebars on motorcycles and motor scooters shall not exceed the eye level of the operator.
- One brake light is required on the rear of the vehicle. At least 1 taillight and 1 rear reflector are also required.
Rider & Driver Facts in Webbers Falls, OK
Webbers Falls Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Webbers Falls 
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported when involving death or injury.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $500 must be reported within 6 months.
Webbers Falls Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Webbers Falls 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 70 mph
- Other roads: 70 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OK 
- Oklahoma ranked 27th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Webbers Falls Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OK 
- In 2012, Oklahoma totaled 127,681 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 24th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OK ranked 28th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Oklahoma
About Webbers Falls
The town of Webbers Falls (Oklahoma) has an approximate population of 616 and is located in Muskogee County. 
Webbers Falls, OK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Webbers Falls, or for additional resources related to Webbers Falls Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Oklahoma Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Oklahoma DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)