Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Newcastle, OK
Newcastle, OK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Newcastle
- Minimum Liability Limits in Newcastle, OK: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Newcastle 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Newcastle Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Newcastle, OK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Newcastle 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Newcastle
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Newcastle, OK
Motorcycle License Regulations in Newcastle, OK 
Detailed information about Newcastle laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Newcastle
- All motorcycle operators are required to obtain a Class A-D motor vehicle license, with a motorcycle endorsement added. There is no separate license for a motorcycle operator.
- Any new applicant for such a license must complete a written exam, vision exam, and driving examination for a motorcycle to be eligible for a motorcycle endorsement. The driving and written tests may be waived upon proof of completion of a certified Motorcycle Safety Foundation rider course.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Newcastle, OK 
Various regulations and laws in Newcastle regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Newcastle
- Every person under the age of 18 years must wear a helmet.
- A windshield of such dimensions as to protect the operator from foreign objects is required, unless the operator wears either goggles or a face shield.
- No driver of any 2-wheeled motor vehicle may carry any other person on the vehicle, unless the vehicle has a wheel diameter of at least 12 inches, and either a double seating device with double footrests or a side car attachment.
- Handlebars on motorcycles and motor scooters shall not exceed the eye level of the operator.
- One brake light is required on the rear of the vehicle. At least 1 taillight and 1 rear reflector are also required.
Local Companies in Newcastle Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Newcastle
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Newcastle, OK.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Newcastle produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Newcastle
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Newcastle, OK.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Newcastle produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Newcastle
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Newcastle, OK.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Newcastle produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Newcastle, OK
Newcastle Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Newcastle 
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported when involving death or injury.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $500 must be reported within 6 months.
Newcastle Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Newcastle 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 70 mph
- Other roads: 70 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OK 
- Oklahoma ranked 27th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Newcastle Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OK 
- In 2012, Oklahoma totaled 127,681 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 24th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OK ranked 28th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Newcastle, OK
Income: Newcastle vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Newcastle, OK is $65,142, which is approximately 38 percent greater than the median income of $47,199 in the state of Oklahoma overall. 
Newcastle, OK Income Breakdown
The city of Newcastle has a median household income of $65,142, versus $47,199 for the entire state of Oklahoma and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 11 percent of all households in Newcastle have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Newcastle vs. Nation
The Newcastle, OK median household income of $65,142 is approximately 12 percent greater than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Oklahoma
The city of Newcastle (Oklahoma) has an approximate population of 7,685 and is located in McClain County. 
Newcastle, OK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Newcastle, or for additional resources related to Newcastle Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Oklahoma Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
$dyk = array(
"Currently, 19 states and the District of Columbia have laws requiring all motorcyclists to wear a helmet.",
"Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.",
"Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).",
"Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.",
"Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.",
"In some states with harsh winters, riders can opt for insurance coverage that is suspended during winter.",
"The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.",
"The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.",
"According to the Insurance Information Institute, there were about 8.5 million motorcycles on the road in 2012.",
"In 2013, 88,000 motorcyclists were injured, down 5.4% from 93,000 in 2012 (Insurance Information Institute)"
$num = count($dyk);
$rand = (rand()%$num);
// "Motorcycle insurance is compulsory in every state with the exception of four: HI, MT, NH, & WA.",
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Oklahoma DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)