Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Liberty, OK
Liberty, OK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Liberty
- Minimum Liability Limits in Liberty, OK: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Liberty 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Liberty Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Liberty, OK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Liberty 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Liberty
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Liberty, OK
Motorcycle License Regulations in Liberty, OK 
Detailed information about Liberty laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Liberty
- All motorcycle operators are required to obtain a Class A-D motor vehicle license, with a motorcycle endorsement added. There is no separate license for a motorcycle operator.
- Any new applicant for such a license must complete a written exam, vision exam, and driving examination for a motorcycle to be eligible for a motorcycle endorsement. The driving and written tests may be waived upon proof of completion of a certified Motorcycle Safety Foundation rider course.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Liberty, OK 
Various regulations and laws in Liberty regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Liberty
- Every person under the age of 18 years must wear a helmet.
- A windshield of such dimensions as to protect the operator from foreign objects is required, unless the operator wears either goggles or a face shield.
- No driver of any 2-wheeled motor vehicle may carry any other person on the vehicle, unless the vehicle has a wheel diameter of at least 12 inches, and either a double seating device with double footrests or a side car attachment.
- Handlebars on motorcycles and motor scooters shall not exceed the eye level of the operator.
- One brake light is required on the rear of the vehicle. At least 1 taillight and 1 rear reflector are also required.
Local Companies in Liberty Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Liberty
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Liberty, OK.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Liberty produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Liberty
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Liberty, OK.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Liberty produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Liberty
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Liberty, OK.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Liberty produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Liberty, OK
Liberty Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Liberty 
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported when involving death or injury.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $500 must be reported within 6 months.
Liberty Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Liberty 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 70 mph
- Other roads: 70 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OK 
- Oklahoma ranked 27th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Liberty Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OK 
- In 2012, Oklahoma totaled 127,681 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 24th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OK ranked 28th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Liberty, OK
Income: Liberty vs. Oklahoma
Median household income in Liberty, OK is $65,882, which is approximately 40 percent greater than the median income of $47,199 in the state of Oklahoma overall. 
Liberty, OK Income Breakdown
The town of Liberty has a median household income of $65,882, versus $47,199 for the entire state of Oklahoma and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 16 percent of all households in Liberty have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Liberty vs. Nation
The Liberty, OK median household income of $65,882 is approximately 13 percent greater than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Oklahoma
The town of Liberty (Oklahoma) has an approximate population of 220 and is located in Tulsa County. 
Liberty, OK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Liberty, or for additional resources related to Liberty Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Oklahoma Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Oklahoma DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)