Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Uhrichsville, OH
Uhrichsville, OH Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Uhrichsville
- Minimum Liability Limits in Uhrichsville, OH: 12.5/25/7.5 
- 12.5 Required coverage up to $12,500 for one individual injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 7.5 Required coverage up to $7,500 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Uhrichsville 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
Uhrichsville Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Uhrichsville, OH.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Uhrichsville 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Uhrichsville
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Uhrichsville, OH
Motorcycle License Regulations in Uhrichsville, OH 
Detailed information about Uhrichsville laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Uhrichsville
- The same age requirements apply to motorcycle licenses as driver's licenses.
- An applicant for a motorcycle operator's endorsement or a restricted license that permits only the operation of a motorcycle shall give an actual demonstration of the ability to exercise ordinary and reasonable control in the operation of a motorcycle by driving the same under the supervision of an examining officer unless the applicant can show proof of successful completion within the preceding 60 days of a course of basic instruction provided by the motorcycle safety and education program approved by the director.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Uhrichsville, OH 
Various regulations and laws in Uhrichsville regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Uhrichsville
- No person who is under the age of 18 years, or who holds a motorcycle operator's endorsement or license bearing a 'novice,' shall operate a motorcycle on a highway, or be a passenger on a motorcycle, unless wearing a protective helmet on his or her head, and no other person shall be a passenger on a motorcycle operated by such a person unless similarly wearing a protective helmet.
- Each rider must wear safety glasses or other protective eye device.
- Passenger footrest required if carrying a passenger.
- The following equipment is required: 1 and no more than 2 headlights, at least 1 taillight/brake light, a horn that can be heard for at least 200 feet, and at least 1 rearview mirror.
- Handlebars may be no higher than the shoulders of the operator when seated.
Local Companies in Uhrichsville Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Uhrichsville
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Uhrichsville, OH.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Uhrichsville produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Uhrichsville
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Uhrichsville, OH.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Uhrichsville produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Uhrichsville
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Uhrichsville, OH.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Uhrichsville produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Uhrichsville, OH
Uhrichsville Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Uhrichsville 
- All crashes are required to be immediately reported.
- To obtain a copy of an actual traffic crash report, you will need to contact the investigating police agency.
Uhrichsville Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Uhrichsville 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OH 
- Ohio ranked 6th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Uhrichsville Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OH 
- In 2012, Ohio totaled 339,688 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 7th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OH ranked 7th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Uhrichsville, OH
Income: Uhrichsville vs. Ohio
Median household income in Uhrichsville, OH is $32,663, which is approximately 36 percent less than the median income of $51,385 in the state of Ohio overall. 
Uhrichsville, OH Income Breakdown
The city of Uhrichsville has a median household income of $32,663, versus $51,385 for the entire state of Ohio and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 15 percent of all households in Uhrichsville have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Uhrichsville vs. Nation
The Uhrichsville, OH median household income of $32,663 is approximately 44 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Ohio
The city of Uhrichsville (Ohio) has an approximate population of 5,413 and is located in Tuscarawas County. 
Uhrichsville, OH Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Uhrichsville, or for additional resources related to Uhrichsville Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Ohio Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Ohio DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)