Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Pemberville, OH
Pemberville, OH Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Pemberville
- Minimum Liability Limits in Pemberville, OH: 12.5/25/7.5 
- 12.5 Required coverage up to $12,500 for one individual injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 7.5 Required coverage up to $7,500 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Pemberville 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
Pemberville Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Pemberville, OH.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Pemberville 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Pemberville
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Pemberville, OH
Motorcycle License Regulations in Pemberville, OH 
Detailed information about Pemberville laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Pemberville
- The same age requirements apply to motorcycle licenses as driver's licenses.
- An applicant for a motorcycle operator's endorsement or a restricted license that permits only the operation of a motorcycle shall give an actual demonstration of the ability to exercise ordinary and reasonable control in the operation of a motorcycle by driving the same under the supervision of an examining officer unless the applicant can show proof of successful completion within the preceding 60 days of a course of basic instruction provided by the motorcycle safety and education program approved by the director.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Pemberville, OH 
Various regulations and laws in Pemberville regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Pemberville
- No person who is under the age of 18 years, or who holds a motorcycle operator's endorsement or license bearing a 'novice,' shall operate a motorcycle on a highway, or be a passenger on a motorcycle, unless wearing a protective helmet on his or her head, and no other person shall be a passenger on a motorcycle operated by such a person unless similarly wearing a protective helmet.
- Each rider must wear safety glasses or other protective eye device.
- Passenger footrest required if carrying a passenger.
- The following equipment is required: 1 and no more than 2 headlights, at least 1 taillight/brake light, a horn that can be heard for at least 200 feet, and at least 1 rearview mirror.
- Handlebars may be no higher than the shoulders of the operator when seated.
Rider & Driver Facts in Pemberville, OH
Pemberville Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Pemberville 
- All crashes are required to be immediately reported.
- To obtain a copy of an actual traffic crash report, you will need to contact the investigating police agency.
Pemberville Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Pemberville 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OH 
- Ohio ranked 6th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Pemberville Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OH 
- In 2012, Ohio totaled 339,688 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 7th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OH ranked 7th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Ohio
The village of Pemberville (Ohio) has an approximate population of 1,371 and is located in Wood County. 
Pemberville, OH Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Pemberville, or for additional resources related to Pemberville Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Ohio Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Ohio DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)