Motorcycle Insurance Providers in North Robinson, OH
North Robinson, OH Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in North Robinson
- Minimum Liability Limits in North Robinson, OH: 12.5/25/7.5 
- 12.5 Required coverage up to $12,500 for one individual injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 7.5 Required coverage up to $7,500 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in North Robinson 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
North Robinson Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of North Robinson, OH.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in North Robinson 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in North Robinson
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in North Robinson, OH
Motorcycle License Regulations in North Robinson, OH 
Detailed information about North Robinson laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in North Robinson
- The same age requirements apply to motorcycle licenses as driver's licenses.
- An applicant for a motorcycle operator's endorsement or a restricted license that permits only the operation of a motorcycle shall give an actual demonstration of the ability to exercise ordinary and reasonable control in the operation of a motorcycle by driving the same under the supervision of an examining officer unless the applicant can show proof of successful completion within the preceding 60 days of a course of basic instruction provided by the motorcycle safety and education program approved by the director.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in North Robinson, OH 
Various regulations and laws in North Robinson regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in North Robinson
- No person who is under the age of 18 years, or who holds a motorcycle operator's endorsement or license bearing a 'novice,' shall operate a motorcycle on a highway, or be a passenger on a motorcycle, unless wearing a protective helmet on his or her head, and no other person shall be a passenger on a motorcycle operated by such a person unless similarly wearing a protective helmet.
- Each rider must wear safety glasses or other protective eye device.
- Passenger footrest required if carrying a passenger.
- The following equipment is required: 1 and no more than 2 headlights, at least 1 taillight/brake light, a horn that can be heard for at least 200 feet, and at least 1 rearview mirror.
- Handlebars may be no higher than the shoulders of the operator when seated.
Rider & Driver Facts in North Robinson, OH
North Robinson Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in North Robinson 
- All crashes are required to be immediately reported.
- To obtain a copy of an actual traffic crash report, you will need to contact the investigating police agency.
North Robinson Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in North Robinson 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OH 
- Ohio ranked 6th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
North Robinson Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OH 
- In 2012, Ohio totaled 339,688 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 7th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OH ranked 7th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Ohio
About North Robinson
The village of North Robinson (Ohio) has an approximate population of 205 and is located in Crawford County. 
North Robinson, OH Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in North Robinson, or for additional resources related to North Robinson Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Ohio Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Ohio DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)