Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Holgate, OH
Holgate, OH Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Holgate
- Minimum Liability Limits in Holgate, OH: 12.5/25/7.5 
- 12.5 Required coverage up to $12,500 for one individual injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 7.5 Required coverage up to $7,500 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Holgate 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
Holgate Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Holgate, OH.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Holgate 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Holgate
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Holgate, OH
Motorcycle License Regulations in Holgate, OH 
Detailed information about Holgate laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Holgate
- The same age requirements apply to motorcycle licenses as driver's licenses.
- An applicant for a motorcycle operator's endorsement or a restricted license that permits only the operation of a motorcycle shall give an actual demonstration of the ability to exercise ordinary and reasonable control in the operation of a motorcycle by driving the same under the supervision of an examining officer unless the applicant can show proof of successful completion within the preceding 60 days of a course of basic instruction provided by the motorcycle safety and education program approved by the director.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Holgate, OH 
Various regulations and laws in Holgate regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Holgate
- No person who is under the age of 18 years, or who holds a motorcycle operator's endorsement or license bearing a 'novice,' shall operate a motorcycle on a highway, or be a passenger on a motorcycle, unless wearing a protective helmet on his or her head, and no other person shall be a passenger on a motorcycle operated by such a person unless similarly wearing a protective helmet.
- Each rider must wear safety glasses or other protective eye device.
- Passenger footrest required if carrying a passenger.
- The following equipment is required: 1 and no more than 2 headlights, at least 1 taillight/brake light, a horn that can be heard for at least 200 feet, and at least 1 rearview mirror.
- Handlebars may be no higher than the shoulders of the operator when seated.
Local Companies in Holgate Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Holgate
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Holgate, OH.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Holgate produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Holgate
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Holgate, OH.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Holgate produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Holgate
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Holgate, OH.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Holgate produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Holgate, OH
Holgate Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Holgate 
- All crashes are required to be immediately reported.
- To obtain a copy of an actual traffic crash report, you will need to contact the investigating police agency.
Holgate Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Holgate 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OH 
- Ohio ranked 6th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Holgate Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OH 
- In 2012, Ohio totaled 339,688 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 7th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OH ranked 7th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Holgate, OH
Income: Holgate vs. Ohio
Median household income in Holgate, OH is $43,126, which is approximately 16 percent less than the median income of $51,385 in the state of Ohio overall. 
Holgate, OH Income Breakdown
The village of Holgate has a median household income of $43,126, versus $51,385 for the entire state of Ohio and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 13 percent of all households in Holgate have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Holgate vs. Nation
The Holgate, OH median household income of $43,126 is approximately 26 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Ohio
The village of Holgate (Ohio) has an approximate population of 1,109 and is located in Henry County. 
Holgate, OH Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Holgate, or for additional resources related to Holgate Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Ohio Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Ohio DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)