Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Bratenahl, OH
Bratenahl, OH Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Bratenahl
- Minimum Liability Limits in Bratenahl, OH: 12.5/25/7.5 
- 12.5 Required coverage up to $12,500 for one individual injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 7.5 Required coverage up to $7,500 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Bratenahl 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
Bratenahl Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Bratenahl, OH.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Bratenahl 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Bratenahl
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Bratenahl, OH
Motorcycle License Regulations in Bratenahl, OH 
Detailed information about Bratenahl laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Bratenahl
- The same age requirements apply to motorcycle licenses as driver's licenses.
- An applicant for a motorcycle operator's endorsement or a restricted license that permits only the operation of a motorcycle shall give an actual demonstration of the ability to exercise ordinary and reasonable control in the operation of a motorcycle by driving the same under the supervision of an examining officer unless the applicant can show proof of successful completion within the preceding 60 days of a course of basic instruction provided by the motorcycle safety and education program approved by the director.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Bratenahl, OH 
Various regulations and laws in Bratenahl regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Bratenahl
- No person who is under the age of 18 years, or who holds a motorcycle operator's endorsement or license bearing a 'novice,' shall operate a motorcycle on a highway, or be a passenger on a motorcycle, unless wearing a protective helmet on his or her head, and no other person shall be a passenger on a motorcycle operated by such a person unless similarly wearing a protective helmet.
- Each rider must wear safety glasses or other protective eye device.
- Passenger footrest required if carrying a passenger.
- The following equipment is required: 1 and no more than 2 headlights, at least 1 taillight/brake light, a horn that can be heard for at least 200 feet, and at least 1 rearview mirror.
- Handlebars may be no higher than the shoulders of the operator when seated.
Local Companies in Bratenahl Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Bratenahl
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Bratenahl, OH.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Bratenahl produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Bratenahl
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Bratenahl, OH.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Bratenahl produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Bratenahl
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Bratenahl, OH.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Bratenahl produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Bratenahl, OH
Bratenahl Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Bratenahl 
- All crashes are required to be immediately reported.
- To obtain a copy of an actual traffic crash report, you will need to contact the investigating police agency.
Bratenahl Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Bratenahl 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in OH 
- Ohio ranked 6th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Bratenahl Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in OH 
- In 2012, Ohio totaled 339,688 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 7th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: OH ranked 7th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Bratenahl, OH
Income: Bratenahl vs. Ohio
Median household income in Bratenahl, OH is $72,526, which is approximately 41 percent greater than the median income of $51,385 in the state of Ohio overall. 
Bratenahl, OH Income Breakdown
The village of Bratenahl has a median household income of $72,526, versus $51,385 for the entire state of Ohio and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 18 percent of all households in Bratenahl have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Bratenahl vs. Nation
The Bratenahl, OH median household income of $72,526 is approximately 24 percent greater than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Ohio
The village of Bratenahl (Ohio) has an approximate population of 1,197 and is located in Cuyahoga County. 
Bratenahl, OH Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Bratenahl, or for additional resources related to Bratenahl Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Ohio Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2013, 88,000 motorcyclists were injured, down 5.4% from 93,000 in 2012 (Insurance Information Institute)
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Ohio DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)