Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Rosepine, LA
Rosepine, LA Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Rosepine
- Minimum Liability Limits in Rosepine, LA: 15/30/25 
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Rosepine 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Rosepine Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Rosepine, LA.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Rosepine 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Rosepine
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Rosepine, LA
Motorcycle License Regulations in Rosepine, LA 
Detailed information about Rosepine laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Rosepine
- There is no separate class of driver's license for motorcycle riders.
- To operate a motorcycle, a person must obtain an endorsement to his or her regular driver's license. An endorsement can be obtained by passing an operation skills test and a knowledge test. An operation skills test does not have to be taken if the applicant successfully completed the Department-approved Motorcycle Safety, Awareness, and Operation Training Program.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Rosepine, LA 
Various regulations and laws in Rosepine regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Rosepine
- All motorcycle riders must wear a properly equipped safety helmet.
- All motorcycle operators must wear protective eye gear, unless the motorcycle is equipped with a windshield of sufficient height to protect the operator's eyes.
- Passenger footrest required if carrying a passenger.
- Every new motorcycle sold in Louisiana must have 2 red reflectors. All other motorcycles must have at least 1 reflector, which must be mounted properly so that it is visible for at least 100 feet.
- Every motorcycle must have 2 properly equipped white headlights on the front of the motorcycle that emit a white beam.
Local Companies in Rosepine Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Rosepine
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Rosepine, LA.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Rosepine produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Rosepine
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Rosepine, LA.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Rosepine produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Rosepine
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Rosepine, LA.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Rosepine produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Rosepine, LA
Rosepine Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Rosepine 
- Crashes must be reported immediately in cases of death, injury, or when property damage exceeds $500. Crashes must be reported when property damage exceeds $100.
- The deadline to file a report is 1 day.
Rosepine Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Rosepine 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 70 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in LA 
- Louisiana ranked 24th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Rosepine Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in LA 
- In 2012, Louisiana totaled 68,297 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 36th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: LA ranked 23rd in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Rosepine, LA
Income: Rosepine vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Rosepine, LA is $34,978, which is approximately 27 percent less than the median income of $47,653 in the state of Louisiana overall. 
Rosepine, LA Income Breakdown
The town of Rosepine has a median household income of $34,978, versus $47,653 for the entire state of Louisiana and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 14 percent of all households in Rosepine have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Rosepine vs. Nation
The Rosepine, LA median household income of $34,978 is approximately 40 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Louisiana
The town of Rosepine (Louisiana) has an approximate population of 1,692 and is located in Vernon County. 
Rosepine, LA Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Rosepine, or for additional resources related to Rosepine Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Louisiana Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
$dyk = array(
"Currently, 19 states and the District of Columbia have laws requiring all motorcyclists to wear a helmet.",
"Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.",
"Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).",
"Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.",
"Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.",
"In some states with harsh winters, riders can opt for insurance coverage that is suspended during winter.",
"The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.",
"The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.",
"According to the Insurance Information Institute, there were about 8.5 million motorcycles on the road in 2012.",
"In 2013, 88,000 motorcyclists were injured, down 5.4% from 93,000 in 2012 (Insurance Information Institute)"
$num = count($dyk);
$rand = (rand()%$num);
// "Motorcycle insurance is compulsory in every state with the exception of four: HI, MT, NH, & WA.",
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Louisiana DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)