Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Mandeville, LA
Mandeville, LA Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Mandeville
- Minimum Liability Limits in Mandeville, LA: 15/30/25 
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Mandeville 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Mandeville Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Mandeville, LA.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Mandeville 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Mandeville
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Mandeville, LA
Motorcycle License Regulations in Mandeville, LA 
Detailed information about Mandeville laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Mandeville
- There is no separate class of driver's license for motorcycle riders.
- To operate a motorcycle, a person must obtain an endorsement to his or her regular driver's license. An endorsement can be obtained by passing an operation skills test and a knowledge test. An operation skills test does not have to be taken if the applicant successfully completed the Department-approved Motorcycle Safety, Awareness, and Operation Training Program.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Mandeville, LA 
Various regulations and laws in Mandeville regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Mandeville
- All motorcycle riders must wear a properly equipped safety helmet.
- All motorcycle operators must wear protective eye gear, unless the motorcycle is equipped with a windshield of sufficient height to protect the operator's eyes.
- Passenger footrest required if carrying a passenger.
- Every new motorcycle sold in Louisiana must have 2 red reflectors. All other motorcycles must have at least 1 reflector, which must be mounted properly so that it is visible for at least 100 feet.
- Every motorcycle must have 2 properly equipped white headlights on the front of the motorcycle that emit a white beam.
Local Companies in Mandeville Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Mandeville
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Mandeville, LA.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Mandeville produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Mandeville
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Mandeville, LA.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Mandeville produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Mandeville
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Mandeville, LA.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Mandeville produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Mandeville, LA
Mandeville Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Mandeville 
- Crashes must be reported immediately in cases of death, injury, or when property damage exceeds $500. Crashes must be reported when property damage exceeds $100.
- The deadline to file a report is 1 day.
Mandeville Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Mandeville 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 70 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in LA 
- Louisiana ranked 24th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Mandeville Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in LA 
- In 2012, Louisiana totaled 68,297 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 36th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: LA ranked 23rd in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Mandeville, LA
Income: Mandeville vs. Louisiana
Median household income in Mandeville, LA is $41,589, which is approximately 13 percent less than the median income of $47,653 in the state of Louisiana overall. 
Mandeville, LA Income Breakdown
The city of Mandeville has a median household income of $41,589, versus $47,653 for the entire state of Louisiana and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 9 percent of all households in Mandeville have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Mandeville vs. Nation
The Mandeville, LA median household income of $41,589 is approximately 29 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Louisiana
The city of Mandeville (Louisiana) has an approximate population of 11,560 and is located in St. Tammany County. 
Mandeville, LA Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Mandeville, or for additional resources related to Mandeville Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Louisiana Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
$dyk = array(
"Currently, 19 states and the District of Columbia have laws requiring all motorcyclists to wear a helmet.",
"Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.",
"Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).",
"Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.",
"Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.",
"In some states with harsh winters, riders can opt for insurance coverage that is suspended during winter.",
"The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.",
"The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.",
"According to the Insurance Information Institute, there were about 8.5 million motorcycles on the road in 2012.",
"In 2013, 88,000 motorcyclists were injured, down 5.4% from 93,000 in 2012 (Insurance Information Institute)"
$num = count($dyk);
$rand = (rand()%$num);
// "Motorcycle insurance is compulsory in every state with the exception of four: HI, MT, NH, & WA.",
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Louisiana DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)