Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Lincolnville, KS
Lincolnville, KS Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Lincolnville
- Minimum Liability Limits in Lincolnville, KS: 25/50/10 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Lincolnville 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
Lincolnville Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Lincolnville, KS.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Lincolnville 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Lincolnville
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Lincolnville, KS
Motorcycle License Regulations in Lincolnville, KS 
Detailed information about Lincolnville laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Lincolnville
- Operators of motorcycles must obtain a Class M license.
- Applicants for a motorcycle license must fulfill the same requirements as applicants for motor vehicles, except that applicants for class M licenses who have completed prior approved motorcycle safety training are not required to complete further written and driving testing.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Lincolnville, KS 
Various regulations and laws in Lincolnville regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Lincolnville
- All persons operating or riding on a motorcycle or motorized bicycle under the age of 18 shall wear a helmet.
- No person shall operate a motorcycle unless that person is either wearing protective glasses, goggles, or transparent windshields, or whose motorcycle is equipped with a windscreen with a 10-inch minimum height. Passengers under age 18 must wear an eye-protective device which shall consist of protective glasses, goggles or transparent face shields that are shatter proof and impact resistant.
- A person operating a motorcycle shall ride only upon the permanent and regular seat, and shall not carry another person unless the motorcycle has either a permanent and regular seat designed for 2 persons or has a second seat and footrests firmly attached to the rear or side of the front driver's seat.
- All motorcycles and motor-driven cycles shall be equipped with at least 1 headlamp, 1 tail lamp, and 1 white light capable of illuminating the rear license plate from at least 50 feet.
- All motorcycles and motor-driven cycles shall be equipped with at least 1 red rear reflector and 1 rear stop lamp.
Rider & Driver Facts in Lincolnville, KS
Lincolnville Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Lincolnville 
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported in cases of death or injury.
- Crashes are required to be immediately reported when property damage exceeds $1,500.
Lincolnville Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Lincolnville 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 75 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in KS 
- Kansas ranked 32nd in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Lincolnville Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in KS 
- In 2012, Kansas totaled 81,578 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 31st in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: KS ranked 32nd in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Kansas
The city of Lincolnville (Kansas) has an approximate population of 203 and is located in Marion County. 
Lincolnville, KS Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Lincolnville, or for additional resources related to Lincolnville Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Kansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Kansas DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)