Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Callender, IA
Callender, IA Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Callender
- Minimum Liability Limits in Callender, IA: 20/40/15 
- 20 Required coverage up to $20,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 40 Required coverage up to $40,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Callender 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Callender Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Callender, IA.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Callender 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Callender
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Callender, IA
Motorcycle License Regulations in Callender, IA 
Detailed information about Callender laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Callender
- Class M driver's or Endorsement L licenses are issued for the operation of a motorcycle.
- Applicants under the age of 18 for a motorcycle driver's license must successfully complete a motorcycle education course.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Callender, IA 
Various regulations and laws in Callender regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Callender
- Iowa does not have a motorcycle helmet law.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Iowa.
- The motorcycle must be equipped with footrests for the passenger unless the passenger is riding in a sidecar or enclosed cab.
- A person must not operate or ride a motorcycle on the highways with another person on the motorcycle unless the motorcycle is designed to carry more than 1 person.
- Passengers may ride upon the regular seat if designed for 2 persons, or upon another seat firmly attached at the rear.
Rider & Driver Facts in Callender, IA
Callender Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Callender 
- Drivers are not required to fill out a DOT report for an accident resulting in personal injury, death, or damage of $1,500 or more if the accident is investigated by a law enforcement agency.
- If required to submit an accident report, the deadline is 3 days.
Callender Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Callender 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in IA 
- Iowa ranked 28th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Callender Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in IA 
- In 2012, Iowa totaled 180,063 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 18th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: IA ranked 27th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Iowa
The city of Callender (Iowa) has an approximate population of 376 and is located in Webster County. 
Callender, IA Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Callender, or for additional resources related to Callender Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Iowa Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In 2013, 88,000 motorcyclists were injured, down 5.4% from 93,000 in 2012 (Insurance Information Institute)
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Iowa DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)