Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Weiser, ID
Weiser, ID Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Weiser
- Minimum Liability Limits in Weiser, ID: 25/50/15 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Weiser 
Weiser Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Weiser, ID.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Weiser 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Weiser
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Weiser, ID
Motorcycle License Regulations in Weiser, ID 
Detailed information about Weiser laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Weiser
- No person under 21 years of age may apply for or obtain a motorcycle endorsement on their driver's license without successful completion of an approved motorcycle rider training course.
- Any person who applies for a motorcycle endorsement may be required to pass the motorcycle skills test.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Weiser, ID 
Various regulations and laws in Weiser regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Weiser
- A helmet of a type and quality equal to or better than the standards established for helmets by the director of the ITD must be worn by operators or passengers under 18 years of age.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Idaho.
- To lawfully carry a passenger, a motorcycle must be equipped with footrests specifically designed for said passenger.
- Every motorcycle must be equipped with at least 1 stop lamp but is not required to have mechanical or electrical turn signals.
- Motorcycles are required to have at least 1 and not more than 2 headlamps.
Rider & Driver Facts in Weiser, ID
Weiser Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Weiser 
- Crashes resulting in death, injury are required to be immediately reported.
- Crashes resulting in property damage in excess of $1,500 are required to be immediately reported.
Weiser Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Weiser 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 75 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in ID 
- Idaho ranked 39th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Weiser Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in ID 
- In 2012, Idaho totaled 63,964 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 38th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: ID ranked 38th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Idaho
The city of Weiser (Idaho) has an approximate population of 5,507 and is located in Washington County. 
Weiser, ID Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Weiser, or for additional resources related to Weiser Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Idaho Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Idaho DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)