Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Spirit Lake, ID
Spirit Lake, ID Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Spirit Lake
- Minimum Liability Limits in Spirit Lake, ID: 25/50/15 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Spirit Lake 
Spirit Lake Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Spirit Lake, ID.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Spirit Lake 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Spirit Lake
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Spirit Lake, ID
Motorcycle License Regulations in Spirit Lake, ID 
Detailed information about Spirit Lake laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Spirit Lake
- No person under 21 years of age may apply for or obtain a motorcycle endorsement on their driver's license without successful completion of an approved motorcycle rider training course.
- Any person who applies for a motorcycle endorsement may be required to pass the motorcycle skills test.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Spirit Lake, ID 
Various regulations and laws in Spirit Lake regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Spirit Lake
- A helmet of a type and quality equal to or better than the standards established for helmets by the director of the ITD must be worn by operators or passengers under 18 years of age.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Idaho.
- To lawfully carry a passenger, a motorcycle must be equipped with footrests specifically designed for said passenger.
- Every motorcycle must be equipped with at least 1 stop lamp but is not required to have mechanical or electrical turn signals.
- Motorcycles are required to have at least 1 and not more than 2 headlamps.
Rider & Driver Facts in Spirit Lake, ID
Spirit Lake Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Spirit Lake 
- Crashes resulting in death, injury are required to be immediately reported.
- Crashes resulting in property damage in excess of $1,500 are required to be immediately reported.
Spirit Lake Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Spirit Lake 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 75 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in ID 
- Idaho ranked 39th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Spirit Lake Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in ID 
- In 2012, Idaho totaled 63,964 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 38th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: ID ranked 38th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Idaho
About Spirit Lake
The city of Spirit Lake (Idaho) has an approximate population of 1,945 and is located in Kootenai County. 
Spirit Lake, ID Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Spirit Lake, or for additional resources related to Spirit Lake Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Idaho Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Idaho DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)