Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Caldwell, ID
Caldwell, ID Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Caldwell
- Minimum Liability Limits in Caldwell, ID: 25/50/15 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Caldwell 
Caldwell Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Caldwell, ID.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Caldwell 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Caldwell
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Caldwell, ID
Motorcycle License Regulations in Caldwell, ID 
Detailed information about Caldwell laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Caldwell
- No person under 21 years of age may apply for or obtain a motorcycle endorsement on their driver's license without successful completion of an approved motorcycle rider training course.
- Any person who applies for a motorcycle endorsement may be required to pass the motorcycle skills test.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Caldwell, ID 
Various regulations and laws in Caldwell regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Caldwell
- A helmet of a type and quality equal to or better than the standards established for helmets by the director of the ITD must be worn by operators or passengers under 18 years of age.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Idaho.
- To lawfully carry a passenger, a motorcycle must be equipped with footrests specifically designed for said passenger.
- Every motorcycle must be equipped with at least 1 stop lamp but is not required to have mechanical or electrical turn signals.
- Motorcycles are required to have at least 1 and not more than 2 headlamps.
Rider & Driver Facts in Caldwell, ID
Caldwell Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Caldwell 
- Crashes resulting in death, injury are required to be immediately reported.
- Crashes resulting in property damage in excess of $1,500 are required to be immediately reported.
Caldwell Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Caldwell 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 75 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in ID 
- Idaho ranked 39th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Caldwell Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in ID 
- In 2012, Idaho totaled 63,964 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 38th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: ID ranked 38th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Idaho
The city of Caldwell (Idaho) has an approximate population of 46,237 and is located in Canyon County. 
Caldwell, ID Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Caldwell, or for additional resources related to Caldwell Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Idaho Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
According to the Insurance Information Institute, there were about 8.5 million motorcycles on the road in 2012.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Idaho DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)