Motorcycle Insurance Providers in El Paso De Robles, CA
El Paso De Robles, CA Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in El Paso De Robles
- Minimum Liability Limits in El Paso De Robles, CA: 15/30/5 
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 5 Required coverage up to $5,000 for property damage in an accident
- Note: CA has a California Automobile Assigned Risk Plan for low-income drivers with low-cost policy limits of $10,000/$20,000/$3,000.
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in El Paso De Robles 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify financial responsibility or insurance after an accident or arrest.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
El Paso De Robles Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of El Paso De Robles, CA.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in El Paso De Robles 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in El Paso De Robles
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in El Paso De Robles, CA
Motorcycle License Regulations in El Paso De Robles, CA 
Detailed information about El Paso De Robles laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in El Paso De Robles
- Motorcycles may be operated by holders of instruction permits who are at least 15 years and 6 months old and have completed both an approved driver education course and a driver training course, or by holders of instruction permits who are at least 17 years and 6 months old.
- Motorcycles may not be operated by either instruction permit holder after dark or on freeways and may not carry passengers.
- Class M1 or M2 licenses shall not be issued to persons under 21 unless they provide evidence of completion of an approved motorcycle safety training program.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in El Paso De Robles, CA 
Various regulations and laws in El Paso De Robles regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in El Paso De Robles
- All riders and passengers of motorcycles and mopeds must wear a safety helmet.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in California.
- A person shall not drive a two-wheel motorcycle that is equipped with handlebars so positioned that the hands of the driver, when upon the grips, are more than six inches above his or her shoulder height when sitting astride the seat.
- Motorcycles must have at least 1 mirror located so as to give the driver a view of at least 200 feet to the rear of the vehicle.
- Motorcycles must have 1 or 2 head-lamps that turn on automatically when the engine is started and remain lighted while the engine is running.
Rider & Driver Facts in El Paso De Robles, CA
El Paso De Robles Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in El Paso De Robles 
- Crashes are required to be reported in cases of death or injury or when property damage exceeds $750.
- Reports must be filed within 10 days.
El Paso De Robles Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in El Paso De Robles 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph (Trucks: 55 mph)
- Urban interstates: 65 mph (Trucks: 55 mph)
- Other roads: 65 mph (Trucks: 55 mph)
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in CA 
- California ranked 1st in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
El Paso De Robles Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in CA 
- In 2012, California totaled 787,521 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 1st in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: CA ranked 1st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about California
About El Paso De Robles
The city of El Paso De Robles (California) has an approximate population of 29,793 and is located in San Luis Obispo County. 
El Paso De Robles, CA Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in El Paso De Robles, or for additional resources related to El Paso De Robles Motorcycle Insurance, visit the California Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or California DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)