Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Ward, AR
Ward, AR Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Ward
- Minimum Liability Limits in Ward, AR: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Ward 
- Insurer must verify financial responsibility or insurance after an accident or arrest.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Ward Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Ward, AR.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Ward 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Ward
- Motorcycle helmets required for 20 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Ward, AR
Motorcycle License Regulations in Ward, AR 
Detailed information about Ward laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Ward
- Licenses are required for motorcycles: Minimum age is 16.
- Certificate is issued by state police. Title and registration are required. Written and road tests are required.
- Ages 14 and older may use motor-driven cycle (engine between 50 cc and 250 cc) or motor-driven bicycle (engine up to 50 cc).
- Ages 10 and older may use a motorized bicycle but only on private property and within a municipality with a population of ten thousand (10,000) or more.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Ward, AR 
Various regulations and laws in Ward regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Ward
- Safety helmet is required for riders under 21.
- Goggles or face shield is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying a passenger.
- Every motorcycle shall have either 1 or 2 headlights; a red rear light; electrical turn signals; and at least 1 reflector.
- Driver is required to display lighted lamps at all times though, between sunrise and sunset, may operate either a continuous or pulsating beam.
Local Companies in Ward Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Ward
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Ward, AR.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Ward produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Ward
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Ward, AR.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Ward produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Ward
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Ward, AR.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Ward produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Ward, AR
Ward Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Ward 
- Crashes involving death or injury are required to be reported immediately.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $1000 are required to be reported within 30 days.
Ward Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Ward 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AR 
- Arkansas ranked 30th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Ward Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AR 
- In 2012, Arkansas totaled 76,085 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 33rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AR ranked 31st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Ward, AR
Income: Ward vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Ward, AR is $43,152, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Arkansas overall. 
Ward, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Ward has a median household income of $43,152, versus $ for the entire state of Arkansas and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 12 percent of all households in Ward have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Ward vs. Nation
The Ward, AR median household income of $43,152 is approximately 26 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Arkansas
The city of Ward (Arkansas) has an approximate population of 4,067 and is located in Lonoke County. 
Ward, AR Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Ward, or for additional resources related to Ward Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Arkansas DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)