Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Norfork, AR
Norfork, AR Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Norfork
- Minimum Liability Limits in Norfork, AR: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Norfork 
- Insurer must verify financial responsibility or insurance after an accident or arrest.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Norfork Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Norfork, AR.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Norfork 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Norfork
- Motorcycle helmets required for 20 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Norfork, AR
Motorcycle License Regulations in Norfork, AR 
Detailed information about Norfork laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Norfork
- Licenses are required for motorcycles: Minimum age is 16.
- Certificate is issued by state police. Title and registration are required. Written and road tests are required.
- Ages 14 and older may use motor-driven cycle (engine between 50 cc and 250 cc) or motor-driven bicycle (engine up to 50 cc).
- Ages 10 and older may use a motorized bicycle but only on private property and within a municipality with a population of ten thousand (10,000) or more.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Norfork, AR 
Various regulations and laws in Norfork regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Norfork
- Safety helmet is required for riders under 21.
- Goggles or face shield is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying a passenger.
- Every motorcycle shall have either 1 or 2 headlights; a red rear light; electrical turn signals; and at least 1 reflector.
- Driver is required to display lighted lamps at all times though, between sunrise and sunset, may operate either a continuous or pulsating beam.
Rider & Driver Facts in Norfork, AR
Norfork Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Norfork 
- Crashes involving death or injury are required to be reported immediately.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $1000 are required to be reported within 30 days.
Norfork Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Norfork 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AR 
- Arkansas ranked 30th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Norfork Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AR 
- In 2012, Arkansas totaled 76,085 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 33rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AR ranked 31st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Additional information about Arkansas
The city of Norfork (Arkansas) has an approximate population of 511 and is located in Baxter County. 
Norfork, AR Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Norfork, or for additional resources related to Norfork Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Arkansas DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)