Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Mount Vernon, AR
Mount Vernon, AR Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Mount Vernon
- Minimum Liability Limits in Mount Vernon, AR: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Mount Vernon 
- Insurer must verify financial responsibility or insurance after an accident or arrest.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Mount Vernon Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Mount Vernon, AR.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Mount Vernon 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Mount Vernon
- Motorcycle helmets required for 20 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Mount Vernon, AR
Motorcycle License Regulations in Mount Vernon, AR 
Detailed information about Mount Vernon laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Mount Vernon
- Licenses are required for motorcycles: Minimum age is 16.
- Certificate is issued by state police. Title and registration are required. Written and road tests are required.
- Ages 14 and older may use motor-driven cycle (engine between 50 cc and 250 cc) or motor-driven bicycle (engine up to 50 cc).
- Ages 10 and older may use a motorized bicycle but only on private property and within a municipality with a population of ten thousand (10,000) or more.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Mount Vernon, AR 
Various regulations and laws in Mount Vernon regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Mount Vernon
- Safety helmet is required for riders under 21.
- Goggles or face shield is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying a passenger.
- Every motorcycle shall have either 1 or 2 headlights; a red rear light; electrical turn signals; and at least 1 reflector.
- Driver is required to display lighted lamps at all times though, between sunrise and sunset, may operate either a continuous or pulsating beam.
Local Companies in Mount Vernon Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Mount Vernon
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Mount Vernon, AR.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Mount Vernon produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Mount Vernon
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Mount Vernon, AR.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Mount Vernon produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Mount Vernon
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Mount Vernon, AR.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Mount Vernon produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Mount Vernon, AR
Mount Vernon Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Mount Vernon 
- Crashes involving death or injury are required to be reported immediately.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $1000 are required to be reported within 30 days.
Mount Vernon Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Mount Vernon 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AR 
- Arkansas ranked 30th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Mount Vernon Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AR 
- In 2012, Arkansas totaled 76,085 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 33rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AR ranked 31st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Mount Vernon, AR
Income: Mount Vernon vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Mount Vernon, AR is $39,103, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Arkansas overall. 
Mount Vernon, AR Income Breakdown
The town of Mount Vernon has a median household income of $39,103, versus $ for the entire state of Arkansas and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 15 percent of all households in Mount Vernon have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Mount Vernon vs. Nation
The Mount Vernon, AR median household income of $39,103 is approximately 33 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Arkansas
About Mount Vernon
The town of Mount Vernon (Arkansas) has an approximate population of 145 and is located in Faulkner County. 
Mount Vernon, AR Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Mount Vernon, or for additional resources related to Mount Vernon Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Arkansas DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)