Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Cotton Plant, AR
Cotton Plant, AR Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Cotton Plant
- Minimum Liability Limits in Cotton Plant, AR: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Cotton Plant 
- Insurer must verify financial responsibility or insurance after an accident or arrest.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
Cotton Plant Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Cotton Plant, AR.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Cotton Plant 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
- Personal injury protection coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Cotton Plant
- Motorcycle helmets required for 20 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Cotton Plant, AR
Motorcycle License Regulations in Cotton Plant, AR 
Detailed information about Cotton Plant laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Cotton Plant
- Licenses are required for motorcycles: Minimum age is 16.
- Certificate is issued by state police. Title and registration are required. Written and road tests are required.
- Ages 14 and older may use motor-driven cycle (engine between 50 cc and 250 cc) or motor-driven bicycle (engine up to 50 cc).
- Ages 10 and older may use a motorized bicycle but only on private property and within a municipality with a population of ten thousand (10,000) or more.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Cotton Plant, AR 
Various regulations and laws in Cotton Plant regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Cotton Plant
- Safety helmet is required for riders under 21.
- Goggles or face shield is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying a passenger.
- Every motorcycle shall have either 1 or 2 headlights; a red rear light; electrical turn signals; and at least 1 reflector.
- Driver is required to display lighted lamps at all times though, between sunrise and sunset, may operate either a continuous or pulsating beam.
Local Companies in Cotton Plant Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Cotton Plant
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Cotton Plant, AR.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Cotton Plant produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Cotton Plant
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Cotton Plant, AR.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Cotton Plant produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Cotton Plant
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Cotton Plant, AR.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Cotton Plant produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Cotton Plant, AR
Cotton Plant Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Cotton Plant 
- Crashes involving death or injury are required to be reported immediately.
- Crashes involving property damage exceeding $1000 are required to be reported within 30 days.
Cotton Plant Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Cotton Plant 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AR 
- Arkansas ranked 30th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Cotton Plant Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AR 
- In 2012, Arkansas totaled 76,085 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 33rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AR ranked 31st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Cotton Plant, AR
Income: Cotton Plant vs. Arkansas
Median household income in Cotton Plant, AR is $33,101, which is approximately INF percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Arkansas overall. 
Cotton Plant, AR Income Breakdown
The city of Cotton Plant has a median household income of $33,101, versus $ for the entire state of Arkansas and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 26 percent of all households in Cotton Plant have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Cotton Plant vs. Nation
The Cotton Plant, AR median household income of $33,101 is approximately 43 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Arkansas
About Cotton Plant
The city of Cotton Plant (Arkansas) has an approximate population of 649 and is located in Woodruff County. 
Cotton Plant, AR Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Cotton Plant, or for additional resources related to Cotton Plant Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Arkansas Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
$dyk = array(
"Currently, 19 states and the District of Columbia have laws requiring all motorcyclists to wear a helmet.",
"Currently, laws requiring only some motorcyclists to wear a helmet are in place in 28 states.",
"Currently, there is no motorcycle helmet use law in two states (Illinois and Iowa).",
"Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.",
"Much like car insurance, maintaining a good driving record can help keep motorcycle insurance rates low.",
"In some states with harsh winters, riders can opt for insurance coverage that is suspended during winter.",
"The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.",
"The number of miles you typically ride per a year and where you store your bike can directly affect your motorcycle insurance rates.",
"According to the Insurance Information Institute, there were about 8.5 million motorcycles on the road in 2012.",
"In 2013, 88,000 motorcyclists were injured, down 5.4% from 93,000 in 2012 (Insurance Information Institute)"
$num = count($dyk);
$rand = (rand()%$num);
// "Motorcycle insurance is compulsory in every state with the exception of four: HI, MT, NH, & WA.",
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Arkansas DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)