Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Clarkdale, AZ
Clarkdale, AZ Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Clarkdale
- Minimum Liability Limits in Clarkdale, AZ: 15/30/10 
- 15 Required coverage up to $15,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 30 Required coverage up to $30,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 10 Required coverage up to $10,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Clarkdale 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
- Insurer must verify financial responsibility or insurance after an accident or arrest.
Clarkdale Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Clarkdale, AZ.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Clarkdale 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Clarkdale
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Clarkdale, AZ
Motorcycle License Regulations in Clarkdale, AZ 
Detailed information about Clarkdale laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Clarkdale
- Operators age 15 and 6 months and older may be issued a motorcycle instruction permit. First time drivers must pass both a driver license and a motorcycle operator written test.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age to apply for a motorcycle license or endorsement. Current instruction permit or license holders need only take the motorcycle operator written test.
- An applicant must also have satisfactorily completed a motorcycle driver education program that is approved by MVD, or the parent or guardian must certify in writing that the applicant has completed at least 30 hours of motorcycle riding practice.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Clarkdale, AZ 
Various regulations and laws in Clarkdale regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Clarkdale
- All motorcycle operators under 18 years of age must wear a protective helmet.
- All operators must wear protective glasses, goggles, or a transparent face shield unless the motorcycle is equipped with a transparent windshield.
- A rearview mirror, seat for the operator and passengers, and footrests for both operator and passengers are required; handrails for passengers are required.
- Handlebars cannot be above the height of the operator's shoulders.
- License plates shall be displayed on the back of a motorcycle.
Local Companies in Clarkdale Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Clarkdale
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Clarkdale, AZ.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Clarkdale produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Clarkdale
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Clarkdale, AZ.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Clarkdale produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Clarkdale
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Clarkdale, AZ.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Clarkdale produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Clarkdale, AZ
Clarkdale Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Clarkdale 
- Crashes are required to be reported when property damage exceeds $300, orresults in bodily injury to or death of a person.
- Crashes are required to be reported if the settlement of the crash has not been reached within 6 months of the crash.
Clarkdale Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Clarkdale 
- Rural interstates: 75 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph (Trucks: 65 mph)
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AZ 
- Arizona ranked 16th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Clarkdale Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AZ 
- In 2012, Arizona totaled 148,756 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 22nd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AZ ranked 19th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Clarkdale, AZ
Income: Clarkdale vs. Arizona
Median household income in Clarkdale, AZ is $39,610, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Arizona overall. 
Clarkdale, AZ Income Breakdown
The town of Clarkdale has a median household income of $39,610, versus $ for the entire state of Arizona and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 18 percent of all households in Clarkdale have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Clarkdale vs. Nation
The Clarkdale, AZ median household income of $39,610 is approximately 32 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Arizona
The town of Clarkdale (Arizona) has an approximate population of 4,097 and is located in Yavapai County. 
Clarkdale, AZ Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Clarkdale, or for additional resources related to Clarkdale Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Arizona Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
Many insurance companies offer discounts on insurance for graduates of motorcycle training courses.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Arizona DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)