Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Seldovia, AK
Seldovia, AK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Seldovia
- Minimum Liability Limits in Seldovia, AK: 50/100/25 
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 100 Required coverage up to $100,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Seldovia 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Seldovia Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Seldovia, AK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Seldovia 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Seldovia
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Seldovia, AK
Motorcycle License Regulations in Seldovia, AK 
Detailed information about Seldovia laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Seldovia
- Licenses are required for operators at least 16 years old.
- Learner's permits are available for those age 14, but they must ride under the supervision of a licensed motorcycle operator at least 19 years old.
- Operators under age 18 are required to have a 6-month instruction permit.
- A license is required for mopeds. Driver's must be 14 years old, and the bikes can have a maximum engine size of 50 cc.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Seldovia, AK 
Various regulations and laws in Seldovia regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Seldovia
- Reflectorized helmets are required for operators age 17 and under, for passengers of all ages, and for operators with learner or instructional permits.
- Glasses, goggles, or a windscreen is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying passengers.
- Left and right rearview mirrors are required. Taillights are required.
- Daytime headlights must be on while the motorcycle is in operation.
Local Companies in Seldovia Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Seldovia
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Seldovia, AK.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Seldovia produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Seldovia
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Seldovia, AK.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Seldovia produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Seldovia
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Seldovia, AK.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Seldovia produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Seldovia, AK
Seldovia Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Seldovia 
- Crashes must be reported in cases of death or injury or when property damage exceeds $2,000.
- The deadline to issue a report is 10 days.
Seldovia Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Seldovia 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AK 
- Alaska ranked 49th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Seldovia Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AK 
- In 2012, Alaska totaled 31,940 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 46th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AK ranked 49th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Seldovia, AK
Income: Seldovia vs. Alaska
Median household income in Seldovia, AK is $40,674, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Alaska overall. 
Seldovia, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Seldovia has a median household income of $40,674, versus $ for the entire state of Alaska and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 11 percent of all households in Seldovia have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Seldovia vs. Nation
The Seldovia, AK median household income of $40,674 is approximately 30 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Alaska
The city of Seldovia (Alaska) has an approximate population of 255 and is located in Kenai Peninsula County. 
Seldovia, AK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Seldovia, or for additional resources related to Seldovia Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Alaska Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
In some states with harsh winters, riders can opt for insurance coverage that is suspended during winter.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Alaska DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)