Motorcycle Insurance Providers in Craig, AK
Craig, AK Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in Craig
- Minimum Liability Limits in Craig, AK: 50/100/25 
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 100 Required coverage up to $100,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in Craig 
- Insurer must notify Department of Motor Vehicles or other state agency of cancellation or nonrenewal.
Craig Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of Craig, AK.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in Craig 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Craig
- Motorcycle helmets required for 17 and younger. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in Craig, AK
Motorcycle License Regulations in Craig, AK 
Detailed information about Craig laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in Craig
- Licenses are required for operators at least 16 years old.
- Learner's permits are available for those age 14, but they must ride under the supervision of a licensed motorcycle operator at least 19 years old.
- Operators under age 18 are required to have a 6-month instruction permit.
- A license is required for mopeds. Driver's must be 14 years old, and the bikes can have a maximum engine size of 50 cc.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Craig, AK 
Various regulations and laws in Craig regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in Craig
- Reflectorized helmets are required for operators age 17 and under, for passengers of all ages, and for operators with learner or instructional permits.
- Glasses, goggles, or a windscreen is required.
- Passenger seat and footrests are required if carrying passengers.
- Left and right rearview mirrors are required. Taillights are required.
- Daytime headlights must be on while the motorcycle is in operation.
Local Companies in Craig Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in Craig
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near Craig, AK.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in Craig produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in Craig
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near Craig, AK.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in Craig produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in Craig
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near Craig, AK.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in Craig produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in Craig, AK
Craig Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in Craig 
- Crashes must be reported in cases of death or injury or when property damage exceeds $2,000.
- The deadline to issue a report is 10 days.
Craig Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in Craig 
- Rural interstates: 65 mph
- Urban interstates: 55 mph
- Other roads: 55 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AK 
- Alaska ranked 49th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
Craig Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AK 
- In 2012, Alaska totaled 31,940 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 46th in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AK ranked 49th in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in Craig, AK
Income: Craig vs. Alaska
Median household income in Craig, AK is $48,945, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Alaska overall. 
Craig, AK Income Breakdown
The city of Craig has a median household income of $48,945, versus $ for the entire state of Alaska and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 17 percent of all households in Craig have an income below poverty level. 
Income: Craig vs. Nation
The Craig, AK median household income of $48,945 is approximately 16 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Alaska
The city of Craig (Alaska) has an approximate population of 1,201 and is located in Prince of Wales-Hyder County. 
Craig, AK Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in Craig, or for additional resources related to Craig Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Alaska Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
The type, style and age of the motorcycle you ride can affect how much you pay in motorcycle insurance premiums.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Alaska DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)