Motorcycle Insurance Providers in East Brewton, AL
East Brewton, AL Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Requirements in East Brewton
- Minimum Liability Limits in East Brewton, AL: 25/50/25 
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for one individual injured in an accident
- 50 Required coverage up to $50,000 for all persons injured in an accident
- 25 Required coverage up to $25,000 for property damage in an accident
- Insurer Verification of Insurance in East Brewton 
- Insurer must verify randomly selected insurance policies upon request.
- Insurers must submit entire list of insurance in effect, which may be compared with registrations at a state agency. Also known as a computer data law.
East Brewton Motorcycle Insurance Liability Requirements
Mandatory motorcycle insurance coverage for riders in the state of East Brewton, AL.
- Motorcycle Insurance Requirements in East Brewton 
- Bodily injury liability coverage
- Property damage liability coverage
Motorcycle Helmet Laws in East Brewton
- Motorcycle helmets required for all riders. 
Motorcycle Insurance Laws & Regulations in East Brewton, AL
Motorcycle License Regulations in East Brewton, AL 
Detailed information about East Brewton laws and regulations regarding obtaining and maintaining a motorcycle license in the state.
- Motorcycle License Laws in East Brewton
- A driver's license issued pursuant to state law suffices to operate a motor-driven cycle.
- A person 14 years of age or older may obtain an operator's license for motor-driven cycle and must register with the Director of Public Safety.
Motorcycle Equipment Laws in East Brewton, AL 
Various regulations and laws in East Brewton regarding riders and passengers of motorcycles, as well as the equipment used on bikes.
- Motorcycle Equipment Laws in East Brewton
- Protective headgear and shoes required for motorcycle operators and passengers.
- Eye protection is not required for riders in Alabama.
- Motorcycle carrying passengers, except in sidecar or enclosed cab, shall have footrests for passenger.
- No person shall operate any motorcycle with handlebars more than 15 inches in height above that portion of the seat occupied by the operator.
- There is no passenger age restriction in Alabama.
Local Companies in East Brewton Related to Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle Insurance in East Brewton
Companies & agents providing motorcycle insurance services in or near East Brewton, AL.
Sorry, no local Motorcycle Insurance providers found.
Our search for Motorcycle Insurance providers located in East Brewton produced no matches.
Motorcycle Dealers in East Brewton
Dealerships selling new and/or used motorcycles locally in or near East Brewton, AL.
Sorry, no local motorcycle dealers were found.
Our search for motorcycle dealers located in East Brewton produced no matches.
Motorcycle Training in East Brewton
Companies offering motorcycle training in or near East Brewton, AL.
Sorry, no local companies offering motorcycle training were found.
Our search for companies providing motorcycle training courses in East Brewton produced no matches.
Rider & Driver Facts in East Brewton, AL
East Brewton Accident Reporting Regulations
- Accident Reporting in East Brewton 
- Crashes are required to be reported in incidents of death, injury, or when property damage exceeds $250.
- The deadline to file a (safety responsibility) report is 30 days.
East Brewton Highway Facts
- Speed Limits in East Brewton 
- Rural interstates: 70 mph
- Urban interstates: 65 mph
- Other roads: 65 mph
- Consumption of Motor Fuel in AL 
- Alabama ranked 17th in the U.S. in 2011 in total motor fuel consumption.
East Brewton Motorcycle Registrations
- Registered Riders in AL 
- In 2012, Alabama totaled 132,465 motorcycles registrations.
- This number ranks 23rd in the United States by state (including Washington, D.C.).
- Note: AL ranked 21st in the nation in total auto registrations (all vehicle types) in 2011.
Household Income in East Brewton, AL
Income: East Brewton vs. Alabama
Median household income in East Brewton, AL is $19,383, which is approximately 0 percent greater than the median income of $ in the state of Alabama overall. 
East Brewton, AL Income Breakdown
The city of East Brewton has a median household income of $19,383, versus $ for the entire state of Alabama and versus $58,283 for the entire U.S. Approximately 26 percent of all households in East Brewton have an income below poverty level. 
Income: East Brewton vs. Nation
The East Brewton, AL median household income of $19,383 is approximately 67 percent less than the $58,283 median income for the U.S. in its entirety. 
Additional information about Alabama
About East Brewton
The city of East Brewton (Alabama) has an approximate population of 2,478 and is located in Escambia County. 
East Brewton, AL Motorcycle Insurance
To learn more about about Motorcycle Insurance in East Brewton, or for additional resources related to East Brewton Motorcycle Insurance, visit the Alabama Department of Insurance.
Did you know?
According to the Insurance Information Institute, there were about 8.5 million motorcycles on the road in 2012.
1. ^ Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (PCIAA)
2. ^ Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
3. ^ AAA Digest of Motor Laws and/or Alabama DOT
4. ^ U.S. Department of Transportation
5. ^ Federal Highway Administration
6. ^ United States Census Bureau (2010)